General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Calling All W-30 - W-31 - Rallye 350's!

Search this Thread

Old May 15th, 2010 | 07:17 AM

Calling All W-30 - W-31 - Rallye 350's!

Just wanted to update the board on the W-Machine Registry as we end our second month since being launched...

- In the Registry we currently have...
22 1970 W-31's added to the site
50+ W-30's
A handful of Rallye 350's

There is also a drop down option that allows you to sort the cars by photo, non-photo, and documented cars.

- In the photo section I've added a gallery for Firewall Stamps, Shifters, Paint Charts, and Literature to go along with the specific years (1968 Ram Rod cars, '69 W-30/W-31/W-32, '70 W-30/W-31/Rallye 350, '71 W-30, '72 W-30, Hurst, Random Olds Pics) There are over 1500+ pictures of Oldsmobile W-Machines. If you have some pictures you'd like to submit, please feel free to email them to contact@wmachineregistry.com

- The Restoration Blog gets updated a few times a week with interesting Olds articles or pictures of restoration projects from our visitors. Last week I ran a post about a member who is reproducing Window Stickers, a blown W-30, and a nice article about Berejik Olds submitted to the OCA from one of the owners on the site. Keep checking it throughout the week and if you have an interesting topic you'd like to see feel free to email it!

- Classifieds section...it's not quite as good as 442.com but it's forum based and seems to be getting somewhat decent traffic. Also, I have posted ads for actual cars under the blog for owners.

- Links section that has hundreds of links to Oldsmobile Parts Suppliers, Restoration Shops, and other car related sites. If you have a site that you would like to see listed on there please feel free to send it to me!

Lastly, I'd especially like to thank everyone on ClassicOldsmobile for their help making this site successful! It has been really fun putting together and hope to see it continue to grow. I'm pretty sure I've maxed out my private mailbox asking members to add their W-Machine! For those that I have spammed I apologize - just really excited to help grow our hobby even more!

If you're interested in adding your 1968-1972 W-Machine the instructions can be found under the FAQ link at the top of my page
http://www.wmachineregistry.com/index.php/faq.html The site is private and only your email is visible. *None of your information is public...it's only available to members of the site!*

Thanks!