General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Bob East’s son murdured

Search this Thread

Old July 16th, 2022, 07:45 PM

Bob East’s son murdured

Bob East well known race chassis builder, son Bobby was stabbed to death while fueling his car in California
Bobby was an accomplished racer running Usac,Arca, and NASCAR
Old July 16th, 2022, 07:50 PM
Banned

F I saw that. I am so sick of this video game doesn't give a crap about life society.

Rest In Power
Old July 16th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Fueling a car is becoming a dangerous thing to do. Lots of carjackings at gas stations.
Old July 16th, 2022, 09:52 PM

Sorry for the family's loss. Anyplace I go out in public, my head is on a swivel all the time. Especially gas stations and car washes. Most people coming up to the hot rod or one of my classic. To tell me nice car and what year. Are nice enough. A few I am not to sure..Sometimes I put my hand on my gun I have behind the passenger seat pouch.

Never CC until the movie theater shootings in Colorado in 2012. Now CC .357 mag revolver, everywhere I go. Here in south Texas, I never take my eye off a guy with gang tattoos. And move my hand close to my gun. If not on it, if a can hide what I am doing.. Very sad times. I will not be a victim!
Old July 16th, 2022, 09:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HighwayStar 442
Sorry for the family's loss. Anyplace I go out in public, my head is on a swivel all the time. Especially gas stations and car washes. Most people coming up to the hot rod or one of my classic. To tell me nice car and what year. Are nice enough. A few I am not to sure..Sometimes I put my hand on my gun I have behind the passenger seat pouch.

Never CC until the movie theater shootings in Colorado in 2012. Now CC .357 mag revolver, everywhere I go. Here in south Texas, I never take my eye off a guy with gang tattoos. And move my hand close to my gun. If not on it, if a can hide what I am doing.. Very sad times. I will not be a victim!
Were you here in Colorado when that happened? I have crazy connections to that shooting. My nephew was going to go to the movie. He stepped out at the last minute to go study. His best friend got killed there. He would have been right next to him.
Old July 17th, 2022, 07:07 AM

No. Me and the girls were always at the movies.If something goes down.Tell the girls to crawl to the exit. I will crawl towards the gunman. And try to stop him. Because the Colorado gunman had body armor. I can at least hurt him with 357 mag. Or hit his feet and or face., 6 bullet in the gun, two moon clips and two speed loaders. We shoot all the time, I am a great marksman, my daughter has become my little Annie Oakley..

It like the wild west, just worst with the mentally ill with AR's and gangs.
Old July 17th, 2022, 12:21 PM

i see the perp got sent to hell by a swat team.
Old July 17th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Out of Line, Everytime😉

Sucks for sure. There is a reason I live up here in the middle of nowhere. Nearly 0 gun violence, mostly good people and dam few people, number wise. It is a matter of numbers in big cities, a certain percentage are awful people. It becomes a substantial number when you are talking millions. Our largest City is just over 200,000=less scum bags. The actual "City" I live in is less than 5000 people. We are finally getting a McDonald's, look out😋.
Old July 17th, 2022, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by no1oldsfan
F I saw that. I am so sick of this video game doesn't give a crap about life society.

Rest In Power
It's not the video games. You know that quote the bitchy activists love to quote "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."? Yeah, they think it means protesting, when it really means killing the culprit extra-judicially. This is why they used to hang a sign on people that got lynched; you'd know what they did to earn that end.
Old July 18th, 2022, 01:10 PM

I googled the dirtbag killer and if I saw someone with all those tats on his face and everywhere else, I would start going the other way asap.