General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Auto shipper Spokane to Chicago....

Search this Thread

Old August 21st, 2017, 07:45 PM

Auto shipper Spokane to Chicago....

Looking to have a vehicle shipped. Does anyone have a suggestion on a person or company who travels this route? Thanks in advance.
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM

The question is not whether or not a shipper will ship between two cities. Any shipper that claims nationwide service will offer shipping between any two U.S. cities. What you should be looking for is recommendations of services that people have had good experience with.

I had my '78 Toronado shipped from Georgia to New Mexico last February. I used these guys, and I couldn't have been happier. I've shipped cars several times in my life, and I've never had a bad experience, but this shipper was so fast it made my head spin. I signed the contract on a Friday after getting a quote, they picked up the car the following Sunday, two days later, and they had it to my home by the following Thursday. Less than a week from start to finish for a transport of 1500 miles.

They're based in western New York (everyone has to be based somewhere), but they ship nationwide. I would definitely go to these people first if I needed another car shipped.

http://dependableautotransport.com/
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:50 AM
Rog

I shipped my 68 442 from az. to nh. I used SCS www. showcartrans.com and was very happy with them they were several ! hundred below dependable and a great job would use them again good luck.