General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

1968 442 with giant spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2012, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
LOL, thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if Hurst went with a different model after they didn't get MOPAR support. She sure has a nice set of ...... eyes. Yeah, and boots. Hmmm, Body by Vaughn may have influenced some very curvy Oldsmobiles...
If you like those...eyes...you should see the pictures of her that I didn't post. I don't know that they're appropriate for CO although she does have clothes on, the wet t-shirt doesn't conceal much.

Originally Posted by Mike77
OMG!
That poor car. Did you have to post a picture!!! I know we LOVE pictures, BUT my eyes are still burning.

Allan, Allan, Allan!!! Who was that model ?? I can't believe you don't know who she is.
Sorry 3 points off your Oldsmobile mechanic of the year score card. Back to 4th place. Gonna take a LOT of quality posts to get back to where you were? Start taking something apart and post picture , gonna need at least 6 good threads.

Arodenhiser almost blew it but got a great save at the end. Now if he had spelled her name right he would have moved up one notch.

Mike
So what? I don't get any points? I posted some of the best (although the ones I referred to above are THE BEST) pictures of her. It's cool...I'm a lousy American anyway, I can't be in the 'cool' club with you Canadians

No legit car company in the world would make something like that.

Mike
Uh, did you SEE Alan's picture of the Plymouth Roadrunner above lol! J/k!
Old July 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM

Sorry 64 , I thought you knew that as soon as you posted those pictures of the lovely Miss Vaugn you automatically moved up 2 notches on the Mechanic of the year award. Now "IF" you were permitted to post said picture of a seductive miss vaugh in a "mature audience only" pose. Well it is possible for you to go right to the top of this coveted award.

As for the "cool Canadians" you hit the nail on the head. Been cold here since last October. Finally got above 70*F last week. Longest stretch of crap weather I have ever seen. It's been like Fall for 8 month's. Didn't even get snow in the winter!

Mike
Old July 11th, 2012, 07:29 AM
STOP call'n it a Chevelle

Sorry 64 , I thought you knew that as soon as you posted those pictures of the lovely Miss Vaugn you automatically moved up 2 notches on the Mechanic of the year award. Now "IF" you were permitted to post said picture of a seductive miss vaugh in a "mature audience only" pose. Well it is possible for you to go right to the top of this coveted award.
Mike
Help I need the points!

scan0010-5.jpg

and her is the bulk of he roll in Gumball Rally

gumballinda.jpg

I think Allan and I were well aware of the lady in question. No points deducted.

Sorry to hear the west coast has not had a great summer. Over here on the best coast we are enjoying mid to high 20's daytime for the last 2-3 weeks it seems. I hate watering the lawn.

Adam

Mods - please remove if these are too much. No hard feelings

Last edited by arodenhiser; July 11th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM

No legit car company in the world would make something like that.

Mike
Actually, they WERE a legit car company doing those conversions. But by the time they completed the second car, a team of mercenaries swooped in and destroyed the complex to prevent any further cruelty to Oldsmobiles.