1968 442 interior orange wire connector location

Search this Thread

Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:22 AM

1968 442 interior orange wire connector location

i am reassembling my 68 442 i have installed the dash along with the harness from the fuse box to the rear interior lighting, i made all connections and routed the harness to my best ability i am now stuck with a harness its orange in color i believe its for the interior lights there are 2 pigtail connectors about 2 inches apart one is a male the other is female and they do not connect to each other im not sure where the correct loction of the connection should be, there are other orange wire connectors that i notice but i would like to install the connections to factory specs i do have a schematic but it is hard to read, if there is a illistration of dash harness routing it also would be apreciated but mainly i would like to find all orange connector locations thank you
Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by wisniows
i am reassembling my 68 442 i have installed the dash along with the harness from the fuse box to the rear interior lighting, i made all connections and routed the harness to my best ability i am now stuck with a harness its orange in color i believe its for the interior lights there are 2 pigtail connectors about 2 inches apart one is a male the other is female and they do not connect to each other im not sure where the correct loction of the connection should be, there are other orange wire connectors that i notice but i would like to install the connections to factory specs i do have a schematic but it is hard to read, if there is a illistration of dash harness routing it also would be apreciated but mainly i would like to find all orange connector locations thank you

If you give me your email I've got a good scan of the wiring diagram.