The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

RE Olds Museum in Lansing Michigan....

Search this Thread

Old December 24th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

RE Olds Museum in Lansing Michigan....

Proud to announce a partnership with the REoldsmuseum.org.....Purchasing a calendar from the gift shop will help the museum with day to day operating costs...
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Rust bucket just saw your message. Thank you for the offer. It's 9:45 & me & the wife are in Applebee's in Ft. Wayne. Funny Hugh? Driving through PA the hills were never ending. Driving through Ohio the road work was never ending. If I would have made Ohio I might had felt more confident to keep going. Wife was getting impatient, which believe me is rare. The last time I was in Ohio I was in the back of a 1971 grand Safari Lemans wagon. I'd say 40 + years ago. Didn't realize it was so flat. I just had the mindset of the hills in my head. Then there was making the wedding tomorrow. Wife suggested we leave Wednesday, I should have listened. Missing the Olds now. Driving a Toyota Camery. Yuck! The gent from the station I was towed to was scratching his head just like me. He actually called a friend who found the bad wire. Honestly, even though all my Olds previously ran points I never thought of checking the wire from the coil to the points. More time available I would have worked it out.

Tedd, my wife took pictures on the side of I-80 and I took a shot of the service shop & car in front of. That's about it. Whomp, whomp, whaaaaa...

over and out for tonight.