The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 9th, 2012, 07:31 AM

morning all

Cool and wet here. Not much going on. Gonna help my youngest son move his grandpa's wood working equipment out of storage to his house. His grandpa left him a total wood shop when he passed away. My son had to build a shop before he could bring the stuff home. Nice thing to be passed down.

Jamsbo bet you looked cute in mauve and peach. Did you have a bola as well?

Gotta get to work now . talk to you all later
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:32 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yes Griswaldville is just east of Macon on Hwy 49. I've heard lots of stories bout there. I hear it's pretty hemmed up as far as detecting goes Ya know right here in Bonaire was where the Union soldiers camped with Davis after his capture, the exact spot is still undetermined but I read it was near the old water tower. And my mother-in-law lives just outside Fitzgerald towards Irwinville.
Old March 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Don,
Is this what you need?

http://www.amazon.com/1965-1966-Corvette-Master-Cylinder-Gasket/dp/B000FLD1JQ
Old March 9th, 2012, 02:20 PM

Morning all, the rain has stopped for the last couple of days which is a nice change but their calling for more next week, I'll believe it when I see it

Say happy birthday to Larry from us Sandy, let's hope he has a better one next year. Have you tried getting a deers head and putting it on a pike out back like they did in medieval times? Seemed to keep out your enemy back then

Glad to hear that roof of yours is on the way Jamesbo. I can't think of any critters that give us as much problems as those groundhogs give u, even though we do have a few down this way.

How is the job going Paul?

So how many hours left till you can start crusing Sandy?

I would be sooooo proud of Minette too if she gets excepted into college Scot, nice to see that hard work still pays off in this day and age

Hope you can get some help for your TW Don, our thoughts are with you both.

Hong Kong is a fair hike from Ohio Blue. Good to hear that the cc is coming along well

Let's hope that everything is ok with Clint.

Well back to work for me, have a great day olds friends

Adrian
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

What a difference 24 hours makes. Yesterday it was nice and warm with some rain. Today it cooled off and we are getting... SNOW. The grass is white, the roads are white... Big fluffy snow flakes. I thought we were finally done with this stuff for the season

Well, my first week of work is over. I am enjoying it. It is repetitive but it's something I know how to do so don't mind it.

Hope you get some more nice weather Adrian.

Mike, good luck on the Vista Cruiser.

Sandy, should I wish you a busier week next week? And it doesn't sound like Larry's birthday went the best.
Old March 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM

Mawn'in all

Sunny, but a mite chili dis mawn'in

Set a hav-a-hart trap fer Mr. Ground hog a few days ago an haven't seen hide ner hair of him. Maybe he's jes wait'in fer me to put out sum plants.

Mike, If ya can werk on planes, why not tackle de Rolls on your own. I've got a BFH if ya needs sum help.

Pat, It really is nice to get sum'em wit sum family history behind it. I cherish my grand pa's stuff he gave to me. One of which is a Winchester model 12 wit 2 sets of barrels. 24" cylinder fer murder'in quail and a 28 modified fer dispatch'in doves.

[Sorry, Sandy those cute little pink feeted things make good eat'in] You can ax Scot, I'll bet cha a dime to a dounut he's sat in many a peanut field in de early fall wit de gorund around him covered wit empty shells. ]

Welp Olds friends GTG.Sunlites burn'in.

Have a GREAT weekend
Old March 10th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Registered

Good morning.

That "tra-la-la" deal sounds more like the Banana Splits song.
I really miss watching H.R. Pufnstuf on Saturday mornings.

I don't think Larry tightened the caliper bolts.

Not much happening here.
My daughter's college roommate from South Korea is staying for the weekend so I'm the odd man out . My wife and those two will be out sightseeing all day, they want to go over to Middlefield to see the Amish horses parked at Burger King.

Everybody seems to be getting Vista Cruisers since I sold mine.
I never really physically fit in the car anyway so I don't know what I'm complaining about.
My Custom Cruiser has so much room inside that I can hardly reach the radio ***** when I'm driving.

I didn't realize Hong Kong was so far from Ohio Adrian.
The nephew accepted to college there is my wife's brother kid and they live in Singapore so it's not too far from them.
I wouldn't want my kid going to school with commies but if they offered a full scholarship I'd just grin and bear it.
Old March 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone!

Work was quite a bit better last night, even though I was the last guy to leave from my shift!

Jamesbo if I had known the buffoons I took the Rolls to would take over a month to fixe the car I would have tackled it myself. You can keep your hammer. Sometimes large, blunt objects and frustration don't mix too well.

Well thanks you guys for the good wishes on the Cruiser. Last I heard the guy in the pecking order before me was sending a deposit, and that was a couple days ago. Eh, you never know.

Beautiful day here. Got plenty to do, and my company arrives around 5-ish this afternoon. Or as they'd say, in the arvo. Don't quite get that one. Awful house for lunch for a change.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Mike
Old March 10th, 2012, 07:46 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Sunny, windy and cool today.

Prolly gonna take a ride to look at yard sales "Peaches to Beaches" http://peachestothebeaches.com/ Last year I scored a few early 70's Body's By Fisher books for $3 ea. and some other cool stuff.

I'd love to have a big block Vista with 4-speed and W-25, but I don't think the TW would agree. Heck I'd trade the Tahoe grocery getter for a decent one.

Yup Jamesbo I've been thru many a case of the 20 gauge shooting dove. I had a nickle plated Remington 20 gauge circa 1957 until my Dad decided to sell it out from under me But it was fer a good cause I suppose He always made sure the kids didn't ever go w/out.

I'm glad to see you are liking your new job Paul. I've got promising news.... The Postmaster in Perry shot me an e-mail for a pre-hire orientation/interview, so hopefully I'll get to work at a real post office soon.

Well yall have a great Saturday, we're gwan to Cracker Barrel and look at yard sales

Scot
Old March 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM

morning all

Another day in wet and cool NW

Jamsbo,

Janie's dad (the grampa with the wood shop) left me his Model 12 Winchester pump and his model 94 Winchester-Nickel Steel-30WCF. I sure miss him he was a great guy. Died last year at age 92.

How's the roofing going

Have a great weekend
Old March 10th, 2012, 02:41 PM

Morning all, clouds are rolling in so fingers crossed they keep on rollin right out of town again

I had Cracker Barrel when I went to Florida Scot, was a very cool place and the food was good.

Where is Sandy? Not sure I have ever posted twice without her in the middle somewhere

That's good about your job Paul, lets hope it leads to something else

I've been thinking about joining a rifle range so I can get a rifle. Only way to get a gun over here is to join a club, own property out west or for your job ie: security. I might get off my butt one of these days.

Well days a wasting and I have some things to get done before I go to work tonight.

Have a great day everyone

Adrian
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Registered

Good first day of Daylight Savings Time morning.
I'm finally back on schedule, I've been going to bed too early and getting up too soon in the morning since the last time change.
It's supposed to be sunny and 60 today, that's put-the-top-down cruising weather in these here parts.

The K-Mart by me is closing down and they have some nice air rifles for 30% off. I'd get one but I'm afraid that I'd put my eye out with the thing, Redgoat's an expert marksman, at least he says he is. The slingshots they have are more my speed, I wonder if you can put one of those cool laser sights on one of those??
My grandfather had a BB lodged under the skin just below his right eye for over sixty years.
Old March 11th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day today.

Sum high School chums are meet'in in Butthead today fer lunch, so I'm driv'in to de city.

Blue, You need to be careful wit anything that fires a projectile. Dat includes your buddy Redgoat.

Lately, De only thing I've done very dangerous is sling a golf club a few hundred yards. Kinda like a helciopter.

Fer you older dudes his a little humor.

Have a great day Olds Friends.
Old March 11th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It is a beautiful morning here to Spring forward!! I love it. Like Blue said, it's gonna be a warm one!

Sorry Adrian.... no time to get on here yesterday. Decided to start my 'spring' cleaning. My once a year move crap and sweep and clean good, and wash curtains time of the year. Got our bedroom and bathroom done yesterday. Changed the bed sheets and comforter to lighter prettier ones. It's a girl thing, lol.

Larry said thanks all for the birthday wishes!

I'm gonna go out later and start Teepo. I haven't been out there in weeks. Anxious to see if more tranny fluid is on the cardboard under her. Check out those leaky power steering lines too. I gotta order those new ones from Inline yet. Larry better start working on that driveway so I can get her out of there soon.....

I was gonna take one of those rims to another body shop yesterday morning, but forgot all about it until after noon, when all were closed. I should just go put one rim in Tincanio, and when I'm around a shop, I can stop in. That would be the smart thing to do when you have a memory like mine!

I called United health care Friday and they told me of an oral surgeon person who takes their medical insurance, so I have an appointment next Friday to see about my jaw. I should only have to pay the $40 copay. That will be nice.

Well now that it's an hour ahead I better get off here and get the day started. You all have a good one!! Enjoy the daylight!!
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM

Top of the morning

Still cool here but not raining. Got my son's wood working equipment moved to his house yesterday and can now stop rent on the $190 a month storage unit and use the money to buy more car parts.

Sandy,

Is Larry going to put in a driveway for you this year? That would be a grand present.

Jamsbo

Hows the roofing project going?

Have a great Sunday all
Old March 11th, 2012, 12:30 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Afternoon All

Overcast day but nice. We took the two youngest to the lake today fer a pic-a-nik and to drown a few wigglers. Samiches were great, but the wind is outta da east, so the fish bite least Anywho the youngest wanted to go fishkin so we went. I told her after about an hour w/out a nibble that we'd be back when the wind was outta da west

Didn't find much at all of the yard sales along the Golden Isles Pkwy as a matter of fact we didn't buy a thing. We rode about 40 miles and stopped just about everywhere there was without a bunch of used clothes piled everywhere. I guess all of the bargains were to be had Friday and earlier Saturday

Cracker Barrel was awesome as usual and believe it or not service was great too

I heard they are closing all of the Kmarts, I wonder if the air rifles are on sale here I could use a new one, my old one was a good one but it won't pump up anymore. Hmm I guess I'll check tomorrow after werk. Gotta go get my ears lowered anyway.

Have fun in Butthead Jamesbo, at least your still on the good side of the tracks

Yall have a great Sunday afternoon

Scot
Old March 11th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evenin All!

Well it was an absolute beautiful day here! Got up to 69 over this way and full sunshine. Didn't start getting dark till around 7:35ish tonight. I love it!!!!!!
I put shorts on for awhile. It was a little chilly in the shade but nice in the full sun.

Went out and started Teepo this afternoon. No new leaks or anything. She fired right up, as usual. She really wanted to come out and play, but I told her she'd sink to her doors if I tried to bring her out now. It's toooooo mushy.

I put out my Easter yard decorations. Larry grated 8 bars of Irish Spring soap and I sprinkled it around the flowers. Boy our lilacs have lots of buds already I was noticing. So does my Hydrangea. It's too early..... My Magnolia trees are loaded with buds too.

Citcapp..... Larry is gonna put a gravel drive back to the garage! He said the other day that he needs to start scraping the grass off with his tractor pretty soon. I'll be sooooo happy!!

Larry Jr. and his daughter came over earlier and took us to Pizza Hut for Larry's birthday. He had to wait until today so he could have Elyse with him. It was nice.

Well it's time to get ready to go back to work already, so I reckon I'll get off here. Almost to page 100!! Have a good evening all.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Afternoon everybody, another nice day here, pity I was sleeping all day

You know Sandy, Jamesbo and Blue it has been nearly a year since I was over saying G'day mate Where has the time gone

That'g great news about the gravel drive out back Sandy, how long have you been on Larry about that now?

Have fun meeting up with all your mates Jamesbo.

Time to get ready for my last night shift. Got a couple off and with this good weather we have had the last week should be able to get a few things done, yay.

Have a good day ya'll

Adrian
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:34 AM

Mawn'in all

Warm dis mawn'in but the wind is com'in outta de east and it smells like rain.

My Boy has done 2 tours in Iraq and now is headed to Afganistan. De idiot in charge decided [IMHO for political reasons] to pull our troups out BUT send in 12 man teams to help train. [I'm not sure WTF we're train'in and why]

At first I thought it was the stupiest thing I ever heard of. In light of current events, I think it would be criminal to send in small groups of our boys unprotected.

I'm hop'in sum one wit sum sence say, "Hold de hourses fellas, perhaps maybe we should re think this."

But as Ron White says, " Ya can't fix stupid"

We'll see

Better Shut de F up before I get too political.
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a cloudy morning here. Had a pretty sunrise - rain on the way they're saying, but it's in the high 40's heading to the high 50's today. Rest of the week is supposed to be like May weather. I wore sandals in, I have the fan on. I beat them all in this morning, so I dropped the thermostat down a degree or two! Bet ya anything, Steve will still turn on his heater in a few......

Adrian..... I was just thinking about your trip here, yesterday. How it's almost been a year already. Time does go fast that's for sure. I've been on Larry for a driveway to that garage ever since he built it in 2007, lol! All my "nagging" finally paid off. But it's not started yet, so I'm not gonna hold my breath.......

Well you all have a great day!
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon All!

Welp it's Monday overcast and nice out this eve.

Sandy I've got my fingers crossed for you on your driveway

Jamesbo I pray your son will fare well whilst in Gannystan, and I for one can't seem to figure why in the heck they think we can solve their problems when we have yet to solve our own Gangs, illegal aliens, drugs etc

Wonder if Don saw my post and link fer his master cyl gasket? I hope all is well with the back issues.

Blue, I checked at the Kmart here this morning and the only sales they have are on their jewelry. Everything else is more $ than Wally World No wonder their going out of business.

Yall have a great day

Scot
Old March 12th, 2012, 12:17 PM

we had a sears what I am going to call a baby grand - that used to be a kmart. that is no longer a sears but is back to being a kmart.. situated right next to a Walmart...-- Are you confused yet??
Old March 12th, 2012, 07:47 PM

Yes I am confused.

Good Evening Everyone.

It is starting to feel like spring. A nice warm, sunny day today.

Looks like we are going to be getting the same rain tomorrow as you Sandy.

If this weather continues, I may just get to work on the Cutlass sometime this week.

Good luck on the driveway Sandy. Maybe for now, see if Kmart has those traction strips on sale, buy a bunch and make a track for Teepo to follow to pavement.

Adrian, a year already. You must be do for another trip by now. Maybe to another Commonwealth country? Hope the good weather lasts for you to enjoy.

Blue glad you are finally back on schedule after after so many months.
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:22 AM

Mawn'in all

It's like 2 cows on 2 flat riocks 'round ere dis mawn'in. Geeeeeeeeeeze

Mike, I hope you weren't de guy test'in de brakes on dat plane dat slid off the runway at Hartsfield. [ I flatly refuse to use de new name.]

I haven't been in a K-mart in years. De still 'round? Thanks to Sandy [or Larry's] guidance, I get sum good ham steak at Walmart but de dern places are jes too big IMHO. De utter day, I drove up to one side of de build'in to look fer a rose trellis. De didn't have any. So I got back in my car and drove to de utter side to get sum groceries. De build'in bout 1/2 long.

Sandy, Jes get sum Marsden matting [or have Larry make ya up sum] and ya could have an instant drive way.

Have a Great day Olds Friends.
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:19 AM

morning all

Mixed rain and snow this morning, its been a crazy weather month so far. The weather people are calling for a warm and wet spring ain't that nice. Make me all tingley inside. Sure to be a late start on the cruising season here.

Jamsbo what's the story on the roof, the rain holding you back? can't play golf? Must be time again just to kick back and enjoy the old wood stove with a toddy or two

Have a good one all
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:29 AM

Welp Pat,

It rains so I can't werk on it. It's pretty so I gotta go play golf, Den I've been go'in to sum hospice staff meet'ins to schelp my green cemetery.

Like my ole grandpappy used to say, "Dar'll be plenty of werk left when I'm gone."

Last edited by Jamesbo; March 13th, 2012 at 06:30 AM. Reason: let out a comma
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:55 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Rain has cleared for a few but lookin @ the doppler we are in fer a strom or three later Anywho it is supposed to climb into the 80's and hang there for a bit Sounds good, but who knows I don't trust the wedder man, he say 20% rain, it rains all day. He say 80% chance we get 0% You can never tell, year before last it was 75 degrees one day and 31 degrees the next with snow

Well snail mail was super lite today so I got to leave an hour early I have a rookie car enthusiast at werk that keeps axing me questions bout building engines. He has a late model Craprice and I just about got him talked into puttin a 455 Olds in it Speak of here is a great site for Pat since it's on da upper left coast http://www.rebuilt-auto-engines.com/...38112298027.13 Dern good prices and warranties on re-manufactured not rebuilt 455 and 350 rockets. Any experience with these guys Pat

Recon I'll yak at yall later

Scot
Old March 13th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well I thought I posted earlier.... I know I typed it, but where it went after that is a mystery to me, lol!

A beautiful wedder day here! Sun is out, sky is blue and it's in the mid 50's right now, headin towards the 60's. Supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow, so I'm gonna be wearin capri's tomorrow. I'm gonna be soooo sad when we get a heavy wet snow in April, lol. I just know it's gonna happen...... This warmth is just so totally unusual for us at this time of year.

Had rain and storms last night and early morning.

I'm tired today. Didn't sleep well at all. Heart was fluttery and it was hard to breathe. It's so weird, the way the pulse feels normal on the outside, and inside I can feel my heart quivering away! Still felt strange this morning for a few hours. I guess sometimes you have to go get your heart 'shocked' to get it out of A-fib and back into a regular rhythm. I sure hope I don't ever have to do that! So far it quits on it's own, thank God!

Brian cranked up the friggin heat. It's 78 in here! I turned on the fan the minute I walked in this morning. At lunch time, I'm opening the door!!!!!!! He just said when he went out to have a smoke that "it has to be above 70 before I wear just shirt sleeves with no jacket". What a wuss...... I didn't wear a jacket this morning - it's not friggin cold!!!

It's slow and boring again.

Our Kmarts closed down years ago around here. There's still an open one in Streetsboro. I stopped in at Christmas time. I don't go in it very often unless I'm going to or from Ravenna and just want to stop in. I think they're still expensive. Wal Mart kicked their butts. Wal Mart is raising their prices too. We're in there every Friday night, and I watch the groceries go up each week.

Blue..... Where the heck are you???? Ya better be checkin in!!!

Where is Clint????? I'm worried about him and the family. Has anyone heard from him at all??

You all have a great day!
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone!

My friends left this morning for Florida. We had a good visit, though short. We drove to Marietta to my favorite pizza place, we went and looked a couple local things to see, and basically just hung out and relaxed. That's all they wanted to do, since they've been on the go for two weeks touring the west. What's funny is I usually see them when I'm in Australia, but this year I won't, obviously, because they are here.

So, speaking of Australia, I'll be heading that way later on today. It will only be about 20 hours on an airplane, by the time I get there. I'm hoping that at least a couple of the flights I can get in First Class.

I hadn't heard about the plane at the airport, Jamesbo. I had to google it. Didn't look pretty. It wasn't me, but chances are good it was someone in my department. I'll have to check on that. I'm fairly certain that my department will be doing the repairs.

Sandy I'm glad you're getting your driveway. Until it's in, maybe Teepo could use a set of those big off road tires like that James Garner 442 has.

Well I hope everyone has a good week. I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday, not sure what kind of internet access I'll have while I'm gone. I'll try to check in if I can.

Mike
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:31 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Be safe Mike and have a great time What part of AU are you heading to? Maybe you could meet Adrian whilst your there
Old March 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Always room for one more

Thanks Scot. I'll be connecting in Sydney for Melbourne, and then travelling on to Albury. My friends and I go to a big car show every year. I'll head back to Sydney Monday night and then fly out for LA Tuesday morning. I'd love to meet up with Adrian but I'm pretty much stuck at my hotel at the Sydney airport since I won't have a car.

I used to stay for two or more weeks, but these days I have my dogs, and I don't want them to be stuck in dog jail for any longer than they have to. I might go back in the fall.
Old March 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Cutlass Lover

Have fun, Mike!! I don't know what part Adrian is in, but maybe he's close. Send him a PM and find out, lol. You would like him!! Better take lots of pics at the car show so I can see, lol!!!!
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:06 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Have fun, Mike!! I don't know what part Adrian is in, but maybe he's close. Send him a PM and find out, lol. You would like him!! Better take lots of pics at the car show so I can see, lol!!!!
X2 on all of the above
Old March 14th, 2012, 04:28 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Froggy and trying to reverse rain here, supposed to get up into the 80's today

I go for my interview today, got my fingers crossed

Well I've got to get the youngest on the bus and go get ready

Yall have a great hump day

Scot
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:13 AM

Mawn'in all

Unseasonably warm dis mawn'in.

Scot, Good luck wit de interview. "If ya can't dazzle dem wit brilliance, baffle dem wit B.S. "

Mike, Safe trip. Why not wear your t-shirt dat says "Marry me/fly Free" and see what you bring home.

Speak'in of School Buses. Anyone but me wonder what would happen to gas prices if de stopped bus'in a few million yard apes all over the county/city? Jes say'in. In my county de park all of de north Fulton buses in one place. It looks like a sea of yellow buses.

Go'in down to de city an leave sum info in sum more health food stores. Den I'm gonna eat crawfish wit sum Emroid buds. Wish me luck , I don't get lost. I was born and reared in Hotlanta an don't have de slightest idea whar I ma most of de time. De keep tear'in down all the landmarks and putt'in up new condoms. Beats me why. Dare is a vertual plethora of empty ones now.

Happy Hump'in today.
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:16 AM

Good Morning!
I'm off to go do my UPS thing. The sun is out and it's gonna be 61 today! Were off to an early spring in upstate NY. Last year at this time I was riding my Snowmobiles until April! What a difference a year makes, guess I'll get the cars out early. Everyone have a great day!
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Another beautiful day here! It's cold this morning - 41 or so, but we're supposed to get up to the 70's later! I be lovin it!!!!!

Steve has his heater on, and the temp in here is creeping up already. It was 72 when I came in - bearable..... but it's up to 75 already. At least Brian hasn't turned up the thermostat from yesterday when I turned it down, lol. I wore capri's and sandals today and a light sleeveless shirt.

It's quiet in here again. It's really slowed down for some reason.

So where is Blue?????? I'm gonna have to be goin out there and kickin some butt if he doesn't get on here soon......

Nice of ya to join us, Darryl! I know one of the weathermen on TV last night was saying that yesterday a year ago, we had our last big snow here, 6 inches or so. It just doesn't seem like we had a winter, which I love! I don't ever remember it being like this through the whole winter. Wish it would be this way every year!!!!!!

Looking at the weather channel 10 day forecast, it's showing no rain from Saturday through next Thursday and the temps in the high 60's to 70's!!! Hope they are right! The yard will dry out and I can get Teepo out!!!! I won't hold my breath though.

Well you all have a great hump day and enjoy the warmth!!!!
Old March 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

It's 71 beautiful sunshiny degrees out here this afternoon! I am lovin it!!!!!!
Old March 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
It's 71 beautiful sunshiny degrees out here this afternoon! I am lovin it!!!!!!
I hope de turned the frigg'in heat offl.
Old March 14th, 2012, 11:30 AM

We are getting it all here sun, rain, snow, wind. you name it the weather gods are out to get us.

Never heard of the Place Scot. I have built 455's before and getting a
Re-manufactured engine for 1600 bucks is suspect to me. Besides whats the difference between rebuilt and re-manufactured. Did they melt the block and all the internals down and recast them into new parts?