The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 6th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Always room for one more

Originally Posted by GAOldsman

Ouch! Judging from this picture there isn't much original on the current car. I can't tell if that is a cutout bumper or not. How much fun would it be to build a replica. Looks like a VW-style jack point just ahead of the back wheel.

Mike
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Cutlass Lover

Page 98, I see!
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Page 98, I see!
Who's counting
Old March 6th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Super Tuesday!

Almost midnight and I'm still watching the GOP primaries....

Holy crap, there's too many running! People are nuts..

THIS WAS NOT POLITICALPat!

--Don

Last edited by Ddbord; March 6th, 2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Spelin'
Old March 7th, 2012, 05:05 AM

morning all

Gee first one to post today that's rare. Sunny day supposed to get into the 60's. Mother nature is starting to tease us. snow and cold on Monday Sunny and warm on Wednesday.

How's the roof coming along Jamsbo, you half done yet?

Adrian has it stopped raining yet? You should be crusing

Sandy are you feeling better yet?

Don you have more stamina then I have. I can't stomach the lies and cheap shots they all take

Have a great day all
Old March 7th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

A great morning here! Breezy, clouds/sun, and 50 degrees already!! Heading to around 60 later on. Supposed to have rain tomorrow on Larry's b-day. I saw little white crocus open in the one flower bed this morning that the deer must have missed! Didn't have time to walk out and admire them though. Have to get on the boots to walk out into the yard, lol. I need to start getting out my Easter decorations soon - Easter is early April this year. I already told the family I'm not making baskets this year. Candy is just tooooo expensive, and none of us need the sugar!

With this teasing weather, I can't wait for show season!!! I've already been writing down show dates, lol! Getting prepared!! I gotta get those rims painted so they're ready to go on when Teepo comes out of hibernation. I haven't been out to the garage lately.

It was such a boooorrrring day in here yesterday. Very slow and quiet. Don't know what's up with that. I started reading around 10 am, lol. Nicole stopped by to see me in the afternoon. She was babysitting in the area. Actually she just wanted the 'nanner pudding with 'nilla wafers I made and brought for her, lol. She got her hair cut and colored. She looks cute with bangs. I liked it.

Citcapp.... you're up early over there on the left coast, lol! Nice to hear from you!

I gotta go to the doc this afternoon to see about my jaw. I don't grind my teeth, far as I know. My dentist has never said that he sees any indications that I do. I don't know. Maybe it's just my thinning bones that caused the jawbone to pop out of place or whatever it's done. The whole right side of my face just feels tired and heavy, ya know? Hopefully I'll find out something.

I'm tired of politics already....... I had 22 things on my ballot to vote for yesterday. Thought I'd never get out of there!! Not Twinsburg's best area - I don't know how that came to be our voting place.

Well have a great hump day all and enjoy the nice weather!
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:05 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter beautiful day to werk on de new roof.

Fix'in to tackle de hardest part [the dormers]

Pat, I'm with you. I jes don't have the stomach fer politics.

Hi Ho..........Hi Ho...........It's off to werk we go.
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:05 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Wednesday Mawnin All

Partly cloudy turning to mostly cloudy with high temps reaching mid 60's Gonna be a beautiful day.

Well today is supposed to be my Saturday, but they changed the schedule. So now I work tonight and off Friday Typical I sure will be glad to transfer or find a new career soon

I went to my daughter's last concert of her high school year, wow they are really good. I mean so good that if you closed your eyes while they were playing you would believe you were listening to the Philharmonic Orchestra I was soooo proud, hopefully she will continue her musical experience in college. She has stated she wants to pursue a career in forensic science, which is a very good field to get in but I think she has watched too many NCIS episodes I don't know, she is very smart and will be our 2nd daughter to graduate with honors. So she can do anything she sets her mind to and sticks with it. Needless to say but I'm gonna say it again, I am soooo proud.

Good to hear from you Don, I hope all is well with the better half. Not to get political or nothing but I think Georgia just wasted 23 delegates Nuff said there

Jamesbo those winds yesterday didn't take you para-sailing with the tin from the roof did it? If so you could've showed the big city your new gloves

The two plum trees I planted last year are looking good, so I figure this year I'll plant some peach trees, then I can ship em to Sandy at half the cost

Yall have a great day.

Scot
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Cutlass Lover

I'm ready for some Gawja peaches, Scot! We have fruit trees planted - apple, pear, peach and nectarine..... the deer pretty much ruined them though. They destroyed the little cherry tree. We had one little nectarine last summer, and they ate it. We don't really put the work required in to taking care of the trees like we should, so the fruit isn't real good. Trees need a lot of attention. At least around here they do. I'll be waiting for Peach season, lol! Start saving bubble wrap!
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:04 AM
"Car"mudgeon

I'm ready for some Gawja peaches, Scot! We have fruit trees planted - apple, pear, peach and nectarine..... the deer pretty much ruined them though. They destroyed the little cherry tree. We had one little nectarine last summer, and they ate it. We don't really put the work required in to taking care of the trees like we should, so the fruit isn't real good. Trees need a lot of attention. At least around here they do. I'll be waiting for Peach season, lol! Start saving bubble wrap!
No doubt Sandy

I wish deer was my problem cause dey would be on my grill My problem is squirrels. We bought the plum trees at a flea market at about 5' tall. They were both in full bloom and by the time they were to be ready there was only a few fruit left. I trapped quite a few with the "hav-a-hart" traps and the girls and I took them fer a ride to the woods with a creek so they would be happy and not get runned over But this neighborhood is infested with them "tree rats" as I call them, matter of fact there are more squirrel "frisbees" as Jamesbo calls them dan possum "frisbees" I don't eat them because they don't belong on my grill, ewe gross I have ate them as a kid but only as a survival situation would I resort to ever eating a rodent again. And I don't want to shoot any critter I don't intend to consume.

I'll start saving the bubblewrap LOL
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:06 AM

I can't save bubble wrap. I have to pop them one by one.

Dis thread is begin'in to remind me of dat ole country song. "My gal's a peach.............if ya don't mind de fuzz. "
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM
"Car"mudgeon

You should write that story bout the feller on da roof tied to the car into a country song Jamesbo
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Cutlass Lover

It's about time for you to start whinin about the groundhogs isn't it Jamesbo? lol!
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Cutlass Lover

A gorgeous afternoon here! Up to 63 degrees, sunny and a strong southwest warm wind blowin. My hair is all tangled, lol! I really enjoyed my walk!!!! Didn't even need my jacket!
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Sandy, I fix'in too but as soon as I finish my roof, I'm gonna start writ'in a book on Golf.

Table Of Contents

Chapter 1
- How to properly line up your Fourth putt.

Chapter 2
- How to hit a Nike from the rough when you hit a Titleist from the tee.

Chapter 3
- How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.

Chapter 4
- How to get more distance off the Shank.
Chapter 5
- When to give the Ranger the finger.

Chapter 6
- Using your shadow on the Greens to confuse your opponent.

Chapter 7
- When to implement Handicap Management.

Chapter 8
- Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.

Chapter 9
- How to urinate behind a 4" x 4" post ... Undetected.

Chapter 10
- How to rationalize a 6 hour round.

Chapter 11
- How to find that ball that everyone else saw go in the water.

Chapter 12
- Why your spouse doesn't care that you birdied the 5th.

Chapter 13
- How to let a Foursome play through your Twosome.

Chapter 14
Chapter 15
- When to suggest major swing corrections to your opponent.

Chapter 16
- God and the meaning of The Birdie-To-Bogey Putt.

Chapter 17
- When to regrip your Ball Retriever.

Chapter 18
- Use a strong grip on the Hand Wedge and Weak Slip on the Foot Wedge.

Chapter 19
- Why male golfers will pay $5.00 a beer from the Cart Girl and give her a
$3 tip, but will balk at a $3.50 Beer at the 19th Hole and stiff the
Bartender.

- How to relax when you are hitting three off the Tee.
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone!

Jamesbo I'd read your book and I don't even golf. I'd have to have an autographed copy, though.

A beauty of a day here. Almost 70 and partly cloudy. Might go do something carwise before I have to get ready for work. Actually I should take a nap because the phone kept ringing all morning and I couldn't sleep in. So I did what any normal person would do. I got up and went to Awful house.

Work tonight, and that counts three more until some well-deserved time off. I need to go visit the ticket counter tonight at work to get some last minute arrangements. That ought to be good for stretching out my half hour break into about an hour and a half.

Scot how hard is it to coax the squirrels into the trap? I must have two dozen squirrels that need to go away. If they chew one more hole in my garage I'm going to get plastic explosives like on Caddyshack.

Sandy how you doing with that desk?

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Mike
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Cutlass Lover

Just have to say it's absolutely beautiful out here! Up to 68 degrees and sunny!!!! I know for most of you that's not exciting, lol, but for us here it's grrreeaaatttt! Went to the doctor - she felt around my jaw, gave me some oral surgeon type dentist names call. She said I need a panoramic x-ray done of my jaw and the doctor's office doesn't have the equipment, so go see one of these other dentists and see if they can bill it to my medical insurance. I told her I need for my medical insurance to pay it so they can't mention anything 'dental'. So I guess tomorrow I'll call a few and see what they say and what they can do billing wise.

Mike..... I haven't mentioned wanting the desk to Steve yet. He's our 'office manager' for what that's worth, and he has to say yea or nay. I like the little one at Office Max. It was on sale for $74 last week. I should have went and got it. This could take a while. You know these guys are not going to understand why I want a desk instead of this lovely table.....

Jamesbo.... I'd read your book to prepare for my once a year NY golf tournament, lol!
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by slantflat

Scot how hard is it to coax the squirrels into the trap? I must have two dozen squirrels that need to go away. If they chew one more hole in my garage I'm going to get plastic explosives like on Caddyshack.
Not hard if you have peanut butter and pecans from last season There is just so many it is a year round thing. But I have one trap and have caught up to 3 a day, but usually only 1 a day.

Jamesbo great book Do I want to know what is in chapter 14?? Or is it one of dem dangling particples at the bottom of your post?
Old March 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM

Good Wednesday Mawnin All

I went to my daughter's last concert of her high school year, wow they are really good. I mean so good that if you closed your eyes while they were playing you would believe you were listening to the Philharmonic Orchestra I was soooo proud, hopefully she will continue her musical experience in college. She has stated she wants to pursue a career in forensic science, which is a very good field to get in but I think she has watched too many NCIS episodes I don't know, she is very smart and will be our 2nd daughter to graduate with honors. So she can do anything she sets her mind to and sticks with it. Needless to say but I'm gonna say it again, I am soooo proud.

Yall have a great day.

Scot

You have a right to be soooo proud. Its the greatest thing to see ones kids succeed in life. Makes a parents work worth it
Old March 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM
"Car"mudgeon

No doubt indeed Pat
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Good Night Everyone!

What a beautiful day we had here in the "Thermal Belt"

I werked my **** off today for an 80+ year old.

Filled the bird feeders with $4.00 worth of oil sunflower seeds, then I loaded up 3 weeks worth of trash and garbage and took it to the compactor (29 miles round trip), and when I came in the door, the TW reminded me that I had promised to trim the crepe myrtle today. Crap, it took another 2 hours and then I got to sit for about an hour and then I had to fix supper.

We might be going to Jacksonville to The Mayo Clinic to see if they can help my wife's bulged disc. Not one surgeon around here will try and do anything... They all said to take her to a teaching hospital. Could be there for 2 weeks...

Life gets harder when it should be easier!

Have a good evening...

--Don

Old March 7th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

I Need a Part...

Before I post this in another forum, thought I'd see if any of my friends here might have the answer.

I need a diaphragm/gasket for my Delco Moraine master brake cylinder. I've searched all the parts places, and can't seem to find one. They have new master cylinders and they have the diaphragm/gasket so someone has them. This is a single cylinder, and the brakes work great, and I would like to keep Blue Belle all original.

Thanks,

--Don
Old March 7th, 2012, 08:15 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Today was a really nice day. The temperature got up to 12C (53F). The snow is melting and I have seen a few classic cars on the road already, even though they are still covered in salt.

Don, I hope they can find a solution for your wife's issue.

Sounds like it would be an interesting book Jamesbo
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter beautiful day. Way too pretty to sit on a roof. I can't play golf on Monday cause I gotta give a speach at a hospice staff meet'in. Soooooo, guess what I'm a gonna do today.

Don, A friend of mine jes had his disc fixed ere in Atlanta PM me and I'll give cha de details.

Scot, You should be proud of dem chillen.

BTW chapter 14 is "How to relax when hitting 3 off the tee. "

Sandy, I got my garden plowed last week and I am already worried 'bout plant'in it. I've been on a ground hog Jihad all winter. I dispatch one of the MFers during de winter wit a 22, next I stuff shop rags I stole from Donny's shop wit ammonia in dar holes with a long piece of pvc pipe, den I stuff smoke bombs in dar holes, den sum one told me to stuff peperrmint candy in dar holes. So I did dat. Haven't seen anutter one lately. But I think they're jes wait'in fer me to set out sum brocolli.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Jamesbo..... you make me laugh! That sounds like a plan..... hope you get those varments!! Wish I had a solution to the friggin deer. I haven't seen our resident ground hog as of yet. Maybe it died or moved or something. Squirrels have been out all winter, eating the birdseed from my feeders.

Walked around the yard when I got home last night admiring my beautiful little crocus! Hope the friggin deer doesn't get them. They've been munchin. Peonies are starting to shoot out of the ground, as are some lilies. It was soooo nice yesterday - said 70 once on the temp in the tincan.

It's raining this morning - cold front coming in. Supposed to drop to the 20's tonight. Temps going down all day. It's in the 50's now.

Today is Larry's 55th birthday. I'm taking him to the Roadhouse out in the Boro tonight for supper. Have to pick up his cake after work. Got him a bunch of Home Depot and Lowes gift cards. I told him 'Happy Birthday' this morning and got a curt 'thank you' before he went out the door. Whatever.

Don.... sure hope they can fix your wifes back! It's frustrating to go from place to place looking for relief. Back surgery is a scary thing..... I hope the best for you all.

Well you all have a great day!
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM

Woke up again today

Sunshine is the color of the day with the highs to be in the 60's. May play hookey this afternoon and that the 57 for a spin.

Don, hope you find some relief for your wife. A person would thing that the gasket for you master cylinder would not be that hard to find. Did you try rock auto.

Jamsbo, you could do one of them reality shows. "Jamsbo Ground Hog Hunter" Watch the skilled hunter track down his crafty foe and be there when the battle ensues and see who is the victor.
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Beautiful day already 70+ when I got off werk @ 10 am Rain and a cool front comin thru tomorrow.

Today so far
squirrels 0
me 1

You better believe I am proud of each and every one Jamesbo

Don I hope everything goes well with the TW. Clueless on the master cyl rebuild kit right off, but like you say someone has them somewhere.

Yall have a great day

Scot
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Ddbord
Before I post this in another forum, thought I'd see if any of my friends here might have the answer.

I need a diaphragm/gasket for my Delco Moraine master brake cylinder. I've searched all the parts places, and can't seem to find one. They have new master cylinders and they have the diaphragm/gasket so someone has them. This is a single cylinder, and the brakes work great, and I would like to keep Blue Belle all original.

Thanks,

--Don

Don, Rock Auto has rebuild kits for around 12 bucks http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,ca...,parttype,1840
Old March 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Originally Posted by citcapp
Don, Rock Auto has rebuild kits for around 12 bucks http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,ca...,parttype,1840
The kits DO NOT include the diaphragm!

--Don
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Registered

Good Morning Hong Kong.

My nephew was accepted to a college in Hong Kong, 100K a year not including room and board.

Hey Sandy, tell happy birthday to Larry for me if you feel like it.
He got that grouchy in only 55 years???
Did you bake him a big cake???
If I were you I'd take him to Denny's and get him a Moon over my Hammy but the last time I went by the one in Streetsyltucky it looked like it was closed.
Home Depot and Lowes are right there, too bad they don't have food, unless you want to get some cheesy peanut butter crackers and beef jerky at the checkout along with some five hour energy drink to wash it down.

I spent yesterday cleaning the yard, grooming the gravel in the driveway, washing the cars, installing new cargo net hooks inside Custom Cruiser, road testing Custom Cruiser to make sure cargo net hooks work in motion, drinking beer to celebrate successful cargo hook test, having burgers on the grill with daughter's family after she invited themselves (they brought an open bag of potato chips), watching Baby Einstein animal DVD with grandson Daylen. I can't remember anything after the Monkeys on the video so that must of been when I crashed.
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Don.... sure hope they can fix your wifes back! It's frustrating to go from place to place looking for relief. Back surgery is a scary thing..... I hope the best for you all.
Thanks, Sandy...

She's had two prior back surgeries consisting of 5 lumbar and 4 cervical fusions. She has terrible scoliosis. It has gotten much worse in the last few years...

Thanks for your concern.

--Don

Old March 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Cutlass Lover

Blue.... you crack me up!!! Glad to hear from you.

....He got that grouchy in only 55 years???

Nah..... he's been that way for several years now, lol! Just gets worster and worster.....
Old March 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Page 99 is up yall, almost
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Always room for one more

Evening eveyrone!

I almost forgot to post something today. I missed a day last week, don't want to get in trouble here.

Just headed out to work. Last night we worked our tails off. I expect tonight will be about the same. Day two of three and then I'm off, so that ain't too bad.

Don good luck with the doctor du jour. Someone's gotta know something.

My friend from Australia just emailed and said he'd be here Saturday. He and his girlfriend are out west right now and will be flying in to Georgia and then driving to Florida.

My dogs were out this morning running around in a frenzy and then my girl came up on the porch with a ground squirrel in her mouth. It was quite dead. She wanted to bring it inside of course, but I said no, ground squirrels have to stay outside. He got a non-ceremonious fling into the woods behind the garage. Now if they could just do as well with the "tree rats."

Have a great night everyone. Supposed to rain here but the stars are out right now and it's beautiful.

Mike

Last edited by slantflat; March 9th, 2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: weird spelling error
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Today was another nice WARM day. It rained most of the day but it helped melt some snow.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.
Old March 9th, 2012, 05:02 AM

Mawn'in all

Warm but, it's de ole cow on de flat rock kinda day. Got my L.L. Bean rubber loafers on.

I jes lub L.L.Bean.

My ex wife was an inferior designer and would bring home de damnest $hit for me to wear. When she ran off. [than god and Greyhound she's gone] I pitched all my mauve shirts and perwinkle ties in de trash an called L.L. Bean."Send me 10 pairs of kakai pants and four pairs of lined kakai pants [for winter golf] and send me 10 pair of blue socks and send me 10 oxford cloth light blue button down shirts."

Voila shopping done. De only utter thing I need is golf shirts dat I get at de pro shop.

It eliminates alot stress every day if ya don't havta spend time try'in to match a mauve shirt with peach pants.

On de rare occassions I have to dress up. I jes add de trust Blue Blazer to my ensemble.

Sorry Blue, I know you don't care fer de subject. But in one of my excentric moments, I bought a collection of Confederate officers buttons and had dem sewed on my blazer. When I croak, Come on down an snang it from GoodWill. De buttons are worth a pile of dough. And my Super model will toss dem out.

Sandy, Sorry Larry is so grouchy. In my old age, I've eliminated people [acquaintances] dat drag me down mentally/physically. Have you tried sing'in de Smurff song? Tra la la la la la. Sing a happy song.
Old March 9th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's cold here this morning. Sun is trying to stay out, and we have some flurries around. Not gonna get very warm today though. I saw some 70's for next week!

Jamesbo.... you're funny, lol!!

So Larry calls me last evening about 4:45 asking me to come pick him up when I got off work. Seems the bolts came out of the caliper on the drivers side rear on his way home. He got the truck off of 91 in Hudson into a little park. So I had to stop at Giant Eagle and pick up his b'day cake then go to Hudson in all the friggin traffic. I felt so bad for him. He kept saying "I know I tightened the bolts"... I dunno!

I took him down to the hardware store and he got a bolt and we went back to the truck and he had to lay in the wet under the truck and put the bolt in, while getting rained on, and that wind was cold. He said the caliper wouldn't line up or something, he said something was probably bent, so he could only get one bolt in. It was enough to get it home though.

So this morning, he's home in the driveway taking the tire off and seeing what's going on with it. Helluva way to spend your birthday evening!! We got home around 6:45 last evening, so he showered and I took him to the Roadhouse for a nice steak dinner. Then we had cake when we got home.

He needs a new truck sooooo bad, but can't afford a payment right now. I asked him why the company can't get a truck? He uses his all the time for company stuff. So he's going to check with all involved with our company to see if he can't lease one or something. I'm not sure how he has the company set up - it's complicated, and I don't understand it all.

I'm glad it's Friday. Long boring week in here. It's slowed way down.

Well you all have a great day. Has anyone heard from Clint???? I'm worried now. It's been too long since he's been on!!
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:55 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Yup like Jamesbo said... Cow + Flat Rock = Glad I cut the lawn(s) Wednesday

I guess Larry and karma don't get along Karma can be a good thing if you let it

Jamesbo I like collecting that stuff, I've got three metal detectors and I've always wanted to find something other than all of dem three ringers, like a button or breast plate.

Yall have a great day Tra la la la la la......

Scot
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:13 AM

Jamesbo I like collecting that stuff, I've got three metal detectors and I've always wanted to find something other than all of dem three ringers, like a button or breast plate
I used to also. Pm me your address and I'll send cha sum grape shot wit a sabot. Sum whar 'round ere, I've got sum "pain bullets' dat got teeth marks in them from being chewed on while your leg was bein sawed off.

De problem with buckles is de are faked right and left. There's only one guru Steve Mullinax. To sell one you need a letter from him.

Do you know where Griswaldville is/was? I've been told sum nut bought truck loads of dirt from where de ole pistol factory was. Now dats a pretty hard core relic hound.
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone.

Jamesbo I should have sang the happy song last night at work. Oh what a frustrating night! I worked on a plane I never had before, couldn't figure out the maintenance manual, got water dumped on me repeatedly, and got rained on a lot. Glad I was only messing with the drinking water.

Rain's supposed to stop later this afternoon around here. Hope it's nice when my company is here this weekend.

Got my fingers crossed that I'll be the lucky recipient of a Vista Cruiser. Though I have a feeling I snoozed and lost out. We'll see.

Okay off to bed for me. I hope the dogs leave me be today so I can purge some of this stress.

Mike