The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Rocket racing sucks

Search this Thread

Old January 28th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Originally Posted by wills30
-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b833a151QQitemZ17059 4115921QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries
thank you big jerr for your interest , yes , i did have this item repaired , and im willing pay for your gas , if you come pick this item up . it is within . 0002 off of being straight , but thank you , for bring this post back up . john and i spoke at the court house after , i won my case , and i told him that all i want was what i paid for . or what he paid moldex to do. i shook his hand and his fathers hand , and i told him , i would leave this alone and let it rest. so if you have any question send them , if you want me to speak down on rocket racing , i rather not , i enjoy going to olds dazes , to enjoy myself with my family , and i don't want to have to look over my back , 10 years ago . i wouldnt of cared . so . if you are interested in this item shoot me a email , if your bring this up to start the fire , im going to have to tell you , have your fun , this is a sport /hobby , / past time . for me , i have meet a couple of cool people , and i have meet some of the ugly of this sport, i have learned alot , i love olds like the next person , i see why , most of the [good] dont really post much , and they leave the dreamers chasing their accomplishments. every board i post on , i am wills30 , i not hidding and i am not going no where

So this is the crank that was unusable? But is fixed now?

I am looking for a 425 crank for a future stroker engine,But how do you go about fixing a bent crank?

I brought it up because I wondered if it was the same one from RR..... Just want to make sure before I possible purchased it, you could donate it to me for sponser ship that would be cool........
Old January 28th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by BIGJERR
So this is the crank that was unusable? But is fixed now?

I am looking for a 425 crank for a future stroker engine,But how do you go about fixing a bent crank?

I brought it up because I wondered if it was the same one from RR..... Just want to make sure before I possible purchased it, you could donate it to me for sponser ship that would be cool........
have rocket racing sponser you or do they only sponser people that drive their on cars
Old January 29th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Originally Posted by wills30
have rocket racing sponser you or do they only sponser people that drive their on cars

huh? "on cars" please enlighten me on this?