The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The Real Cutlassgal becomes unveiled!

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Cutlass Lover

The Real Cutlassgal becomes unveiled!

My daughter and I went on a photo shoot yesterday taking pics of the prettiest one in the fall colors, before I put her away for the winter. My daughter said I need to un-mask myself! So.... for your viewing entertainment, here are the 3 "prettiest" girls in Summit County!!
Gotta love the hats!!

fallpicsforoldscalendar025.jpg

fallpicsforoldscalendar029-1.jpg

meandnicoleandfallcarpics022-1.jpg

fallpicsforoldscalendar057.jpg

meandnicoleandfallcarpics025.jpg
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Trying to remember member

Mustang Sally has met her match!!!!
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:20 AM

Cool, now get your daughter an Oldsmobile and report back.
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:34 AM

that's cute, my girls really like my olds, hopefully once I get it back on the road I can ge them more involved.
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Nice
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM

Vera nice
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Nilsson
Cool, now get your daughter an Oldsmobile and report back.
I wish I could!

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Vera nice
Thanks Jamesbo! Thought I'd give you a break from lookin at engines! See, I don't look like I'd hurt Bluevista tooooo bad if he tried to paint her booster with a mop, now do I?????
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
I wish I could!

Thanks Jamesbo! Thought I'd give you a break from lookin at engines! See, I don't look like I'd hurt Bluevista tooooo bad if he tried to paint her booster with a mop, now do I?????
Of course not Sandy,

Your asking a married man a question?

Sorry, I only have correct answers stored in my memory bank.

I always give me wife answers like "No honey that dress doesn't make you back side look big"
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Great lookin threesome, Oldsmogals for sure.

I'm with Jamsbo, I know the following yes dear, no dear, right away dear, but after 42 years I only get it right about 20% of the time. I'm still in training I guess
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Z3d
Super User

Thumbs up

Simply beautiful. I enjoy this site more and more every day
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:05 PM

See, I don't look like I'd hurt Bluevista tooooo bad if he tried to paint her booster with a mop, now do I?????
I dunno.....those biker boots look like they might hurt just a tad.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Cutlass Lover

Of course not Sandy,

Your asking a married man a question?

Sorry, I only have correct answers stored in my memory bank.

Very good Jamesbo!! That's right, that's right!

I always give me wife answers like "No honey that dress doesn't make you back side look big"
That is the correct answer - always!!!

Originally Posted by citcapp
Great lookin threesome, Oldsmogals for sure.

Thanks, Citcapp!

I'm with Jamsbo, I know the following yes dear, no dear, right away dear, but after 42 years I only get it right about 20% of the time. I'm still in training I guess
You both have been learned good!!! The training never ends, as you know! Kind of like a classic Olds... a continuing work in progress!! lol!! I'm proud of you both!
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Z3d
Simply beautiful. I enjoy this site more and more every day
Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by svnt442
I dunno.....those biker boots look like they might hurt just a tad.
LOL! I'd only have to use them if she ended up with a chebby orange engine instead of a beautiful olds gold!!
Old October 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Hey Sandy, I recognize the one person in the pics, that's you!

The Prettiest One looks very pretty in the fall colors.
Your daughter is a real cutey.

I took advantage of the good weather and was blowing those colors off my lawn and then mowing it today.
My best yard helper is away at college, I miss that reluctant help more than anything.
Her big sister still had a hangover from the weekend so she went straight to sleep after work.

I'm scarified to go near that car, I hope you have lots of insurance.

Gold?
Old October 19th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Bluevista
Hey Sandy, I recognize the one person in the pics, that's you!

Yeah - kind of hard to miss that hair, huh? If I ever get it cut - which I keep threatening to do - no one will know me! LOL! That thar be a for real West By God/Pennsylvania dutch mix- bass guitar playin - country/rock lovin - speakin with a Westex accent - touch my car and I'll have to kill you - in-da-vid-u-al!!!

The Prettiest One looks very pretty in the fall colors.
Your daughter is a real cutey.

Aaahhhh.... thanks!!

I took advantage of the good weather and was blowing those colors off my lawn and then mowing it today.
My best yard helper is away at college, I miss that reluctant help more than anything.

Aaahhhh... thats sad! I hope she is doing well, being away from home. I'm sure she misses you guys too. I'm going to dread it if/when Nicole decides to leave. Of course she ain't never raked a leaf a day in her life! Lets see.. does a rake have a keyboard or a controller attached to it??? She's a good kid, but needs to get out of the computer chair and figure out what she wants to do with her life.... getting a job somewhere, anywhere will be a good start!!

Her big sister still had a hangover from the weekend so she went straight to sleep after work.

I remember those days!! LOL

I'm scarified to go near that car, I hope you have lots of insurance.

Gold?
Hey now, I paid attention! I read that thread back on 10/7 about the "olds gold" paint... I know it's not supposed to be chebby orange, applied with a mop or rag! It's going to be beautiful gold!!!! Insurance? What's that????
Old October 19th, 2009, 08:15 PM
GM Enthusiast

Nice Olds! Thanks for sending the pics. I can't believe the colors you have already. I'm in NY and we don't have anywhere near that color around here.
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:37 AM
Registered

Hey now, I paid attention! I read that thread back on 10/7 about the "olds gold" paint... I know it's not supposed to be chebby orange, applied with a mop or rag! It's going to be beautiful gold!!!! Insurance? What's that????

I would never use a mop or rag, I'm not a heathen, I would use the old hard 4" paintbrush I used to paint the barn. I'll have to find it, I think it's on the ground back there behind the barn somewhere, could be just hanging off the side stuck to it if I had any beer before I finished.
If you want to buy spray cans fine, normally I fill my mouth full of paint and blow it out, a little spit makes the paint more shiny.
With spray cans I just duct tape the valve down and toss them under the hood and close it, why do you think they call them "spray bombs"?

Yeah - kind of hard to miss that hair, huh? If I ever get it cut - which I keep threatening to do - no one will know me! LOL! That thar be a for real West By God/Pennsylvania dutch mix- bass guitar playin - country/rock lovin - speakin with a Westex accent - touch my car and I'll have to kill you - in-da-vid-u-al!!!
I recognized your face too Sandy.

Bass guitar?, a musician.
You should have grabbed your ax and jumped up on stage and jammed with those guys sitting in folding chairs playing Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Ox Roast, maybe you could have added a little energy.

So does that mean you already have a band for the Super-Mega engine painting party?
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Cutlass Lover

I would never use a mop or rag, I'm not a heathen, I would use the old hard 4" paintbrush I used to paint the barn. I'll have to find it, I think it's on the ground back there behind the barn somewhere, could be just hanging off the side stuck to it if I had any beer before I finished.
If you want to buy spray cans fine, normally I fill my mouth full of paint and blow it out, a little spit makes the paint more shiny.
With spray cans I just duct tape the valve down and toss them under the hood and close it, why do you think they call them "spray bombs"?

LOL!! You crack me up! See, you could have given Jamesbo those excellent instructions - probably would have saved him time!! He could have left the bears in charge and had a few more adult beverages!! I believe we have a few old hard 6" brushes around here somewhere... I'll have to find them. Larry says if all else fails, there's always the cat's tail!!! Or maybe Jamesbo can send us a few possum tails!! LOL

I recognized your face too Sandy.

Bass guitar?, a musician.

Once upon a time!! I put it away when motherhood got in the way!! Eventually sold it.... I do miss it though. Had some nice callouses built up on the ends of my fingers! LOL!!

You should have grabbed your ax and jumped up on stage and jammed with those guys sitting in folding chairs playing Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Ox Roast, maybe you could have added a little energy.

Yeah, they needed some energy didn't they???

So does that mean you already have a band for the Super-Mega engine painting party?
No, not yet, but I'll be workin on it!
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Captain of my ship

Great pics sandy , gotta love the fall colors. it's pretty much like that around here , I think I may have to post a couple of pics with some scenery from here. Your daughter looks old enough to be able to buy her own Olds soon. it would be cool if she could find a nice matching Cutlass. mother / daughter outings would be way too cool.
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Great pics sandy , gotta love the fall colors. it's pretty much like that around here , I think I may have to post a couple of pics with some scenery from here. Your daughter looks old enough to be able to buy her own Olds soon. it would be cool if she could find a nice matching Cutlass. mother / daughter outings would be way too cool.

Thank you very much! You should put some colorful pics on!! I do like the fall colors, it's what's coming behind them that I don't like!! Everyone tells me that when I move to Arizona - which is where I'm going someday - that I will miss the seasons. I figure if I want fall colors and snow, then I can go to Northern Arizona for a day, enjoy it, then turn around and go back where its sunny and HOT!! LOL!!

Yes, my daughter is 17, and she needs to get a JOB and a car!! She doesn't have her license yet - can't take the test until November. And if the roads are crappy and slick, she'll wait, she said. She "thinks" she's gonna start out in something new.... hahahahahaha! I told her she'll start out in an old car that I can afford, just like I did!!!
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Captain of my ship

Just got back from a road trip and took some pics along the way. The weather was a little cool but bearable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
015.jpg (165.9 KB, 17 views)
007.jpg (72.8 KB, 13 views)
023.jpg (57.4 KB, 15 views)
037.jpg (124.0 KB, 10 views)
042.jpg (67.3 KB, 12 views)
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Cutlass Lover

Those are very beautiful pics!!! Nice scenery - and the car looks good too! I like the lighthouse! My brother in law up in Michigan took us to the Edmund Fitzgerald Museum somewhere up north there and there was a lighthouse. It was neat!! Thanks for posting them!!
Old October 21st, 2009, 04:35 AM
Captain of my ship

The pic with the lighthouse is the Bay of Fundy where we have the highest tides in the world. almost 50 feet in places If I went out and stood at the edge of the water at low tide and managed to stay there until the tide had come in the water would be 44 feet over the top of my head. The last pic shows some of the Annapolis valley where my house is.It only takes me about 20 minutes to get to the bay. I ran across a doe and her fawn on the way up to the bay. I stopped and grabbed my camera to take pics but my setting was to high so the pics are to big to put on this forum. maybe I will try to send to you via email. after the doe crossed she stopped and looked at me I did not see the fawn until it crossed after, I was wondering what she was waiting for I thought she must have been admiring the car
Old October 21st, 2009, 04:49 AM
Cutlass Lover

LOL! Better to have the deer admiring the car, than wearing it!! That would not have been a pretty sight!
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:09 AM
Captain of my ship

Was cool and got some good pics but are too big to post on this forum
i saw the doe right off so I stopped and let her cross , the fawn was a suprise
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:11 PM
is Fast Enough ...

v nice ...
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:30 PM

where did you get that shirt its awesome
Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:55 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Schober Motorsports
where did you get that shirt its awesome

Thank you ! I think so too!! I do love my car !! I got it off of e-bay over the summer. If I can find the name of the place, I'll post it. The T-shirt is a guy's size, so it's big, and long. I don't like the long shirts, so I try to keep it bunched up! I put on the turtleneck underneath cause it was cold that day!! It's soooo hard to find anything for just a Cutlass - seems like everything is for 442's!!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:03 AM

E-bay

There some people out there selling on e-bay who have my sense of humor.

On the back it says "outpatient"
Attached Images
Betty Ford.jpg (2.1 KB, 76 views)
Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

There some people out there selling on e-bay who have my sense of humor.

On the back it says "outpatient"

That explains a lot!!! No wonder my "might as well" list is gettin soooo long!! Gorillas and possums and bears... Oh My!!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:24 AM

cute.... cuter.... cutest....

Nice Pics, thanks for sharing ! I love the colors but hate the season... my garage is unheated!!

having our kids drive is the next big hurdle... I remember my daughter's first date, now she too is prepping for her license in December
Old October 22nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Eddie Hansen
Nice Pics, thanks for sharing ! I love the colors but hate the season... my garage is unheated!!

I feel your pain! We know what's coming behind these pretty colors, and it ain't good!! Our garage is unheated as well, and it sucks!

having our kids drive is the next big hurdle... I remember my daughter's first date, now she too is prepping for her license in December
Scary isn't it?? She actually thinks I'm going to let her drive the Cutlass Now that's funny!!
Let me think about that... uh, NOT!!!!!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 09:21 AM

Scary isn't it?? She actually thinks I'm going to let her drive the Cutlass Now that's funny!!
Let me think about that... uh, NOT!!!!!

Yup Mine keeps telling me to hurry up and finish my 69 vert so she has it for the prom and next summer.... man no wonder I am dragging my feet LOL....

and I don't know about this new generation, at her age I already owned a 68 firebird for 2 years learned how to replace a timing chain, and already knew the creative wonders of BONDO!!

maybe you can get a replica Cutlass steering wheel for one of them xbox things LOL.... this way anything happens she can just reboot..

Last edited by Eddie Hansen; October 22nd, 2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: changed show to so and was to way, what a maroon I am....
Old October 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Eddie Hansen
Yup Mine keeps telling me to hurry up and finish my 69 vert show she has it for the prom and next summer.... man no wonder I am dragging my feet LOL....

and I don't know about this new generation, at her age I already owned a 68 firebird for 2 years learned how to replace a timing chain, and already knew the creative wonders of BONDO!!

maybe you can get a replica Cutlass steering wheel for one of them xbox things LOL.... this was anything happens she can just reboot..
I understand what you're saying!! My brothers always had old cars sittin around, and were always working on something. Us kids would go out and play in the cars and pretend we were driving and stuff! LOL! I think that's what some of these kids (like mine) need and are missing, ya know? Get a little grease under the fingernails - it will wash off! They're in the electronic era.... God forbid, if it doesn't have a keyboard or a controller attached to it, they don't know what to do with it! We used our imaginations! I'm glad I grew up in the old era.
I'm going to be showing my daughter the difference under the hood between the Cutlass and the Intrigue - talk about eras! I'll have her thoroughly confused by the time I'm done!!
I hate to be the one to tell her, but with a car, there are no "delete" or "escape" buttons to push to get out of a situation you don't want to be in!! LOL!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Registered

Yep...yep...yep...darn young whippersnappers.

Every morning I had to slop the cows, bronco-bust a few hogs, milk the chickens and hitch up the ducks to plow the back forty before breakfast.

Yep.

Now Sandy...at the show you had your laptop and I saw you talking to yourself, which is okay, but then I noticed you wearing one of those cell phone bluetooth giant beetle looking things thing on your ear and talking to that.

I talk to myself all the time, just having conversations with those constant voices I hear in my head.

For some reason they keep wanting me to start a campfire on the floor in the living room and roast marshmallows?
Old October 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Cutlass Lover

Yep...yep...yep...darn young whippersnappers.

Every morning I had to slop the cows, bronco-bust a few hogs, milk the chickens and hitch up the ducks to plow the back forty before breakfast.

Yep.

Nice of you to join in!! You must have taken your Marvel Mystery Oil early every day to be able to do all that! LOL!!

Now Sandy...at the show you had your laptop and I saw you talking to yourself, which is okay, but then I noticed you wearing one of those cell phone bluetooth giant beetle looking things thing on your ear and talking to that.

You need some of them thar memory enhancing drugs we been talkin bout... I didn't have my laptop at the show with me - I've never taken it! Must have been my black Haggerty bag I carry around with me at the shows!! I can put a lot of stuff in there!! LOL! I love stuff!

SHUT UP VOICES, OR I'LL POKE YOU WITH A Q-TIP AGAIN!! Yes, you did catch me with the bluetooth! I do like that piece of modern technology - along with this laptop, of course!!

I talk to myself all the time, just having conversations with those constant voices I hear in my head.

SOMETIMES THE VOICES HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS!

For some reason they keep wanting me to start a campfire on the floor in the living room and roast marshmallows?
YOU CAN FIGHT THEM - BE STRONG! Or, just think about Laura kickin your a$$!!!!!! Run Allan.... RUN
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

See Allan run
Run Allan run!
See Laura chase Allan
See Allan screaming like a girl
Scream Allan scream!
See laura kicking Allan's a$$
Kick Laura kick!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:33 PM
Captain of my ship

Aahh that's alright Allen at least she isn't running over you with the vista
Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:18 PM
Cutlass Lover

See Allan run
Run Allan run!
See Laura chase Allan
See Allan screaming like a girl
Scream Allan scream!
See laura kicking Allan's a$$
Kick Laura kick!
You tickle me!!!

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Aahh that's alright Allen at least she isn't running over you with the vista

...YET!!! First she has to put out the fire!!!!! Then look out!!!