The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.
View Poll Results: I like stock I like having an overdrive ...
nothing but Olds
36.00%
Heck, Cevy engine/trans and a Ford rear end
16.00%
change only hidden stuff ...
28.00%
Only if not available in Olds
28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

A Question of Ethics ...

Search this Thread

Old February 25th, 2010 | 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by mugzilla
I don't take pics of any car with a c**** engine in it ...
You don't have to car magazines are full of cars with ch***y engines in them. Then they want to charge people 7-10 bucks for them.
Old February 26th, 2010 | 08:37 AM
Seasoned beater pilot.

Use the best parts you can find. Anything strong and nice. They're just steel, and you can't take them with you when you die. Only worth the time enjoyed working on and driving them.

I have 82' buick doors, a 75 pontiac rear end housing with 96' chevy guts, 77'pontiac window trim, 80 pontiac bumper, 92' Chevy crossmember, 67' Ford floor, 65 Chevy trunk pan. 72' Caprice body mounts, and a 85' Custom cruiser front clip. That's just off the top of my head. As long as it's not a piece of junk that breaks down all the time, you should enjoy it.
Old February 26th, 2010 | 10:51 AM
is Fast Enough ...

Originally Posted by J-(Chicago)
Use the best parts you can find. Anything strong and nice. They're just steel, and you can't take them with you when you die. Only worth the time enjoyed working on and driving them.

I have 82' buick doors, a 75 pontiac rear end housing with 96' chevy guts, 77'pontiac window trim, 80 pontiac bumper, 92' Chevy crossmember, 67' Ford floor, 65 Chevy trunk pan. 72' Caprice body mounts, and a 85' Custom cruiser front clip. That's just off the top of my head. As long as it's not a piece of junk that breaks down all the time, you should enjoy it.
Goodies till you puke ...

A true individual ...