The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM

Allan, I'm always around. If it dosen't rain Sunday, I gotta haul my lawnmower over to my two lots to cut the grass. I hired someone awhile back, and he cut it once, and that was that, jeeesh.
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:44 AM

Mawn'in

Sod laid, lawn mowed jes in time for the storm

Headed norte after I change the oil in the Super Model's car

Wonder what kinda weather this one is gonna bring?

Guess I'll find out

Enjoy thee weekend olds friends
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

It was cloudy and gloomy pretty much all day yesterday and the warmer temps didn't really materialize. I had noticed a while back that the muffler on the Saturn was getting to the replacement stage after holding in there for 9 years, so I ordered a new walker sound fx one from Rock auto. When I tried mapp gas to heat the inlet connection to break it loose it didn't work. I got out my sawzall and cut it off close to the muffler, then ground a slit into the inlet still on the rear exhaust pipe. It came right off with no hassle. The new muffler wiggled into place without any fuss and got clamped. Did up the muffler strap and tested it. Nice and quiet and no leaks. It only took a half hour including putting the car up on ramps. I wish everything was this easy.

Then I switched ends and put the ramps on the front, and did an oil change so it's ready for winter. There's a neat tick to changing oil on this car. The right side gets to be about 3" higher on the ramps with a couple 2x10s under the right ramp. After draining the oil, the trick part comes into play. The filter is horizontally mounted just over the axle and will spill oil all over the shaft and subframe which makes a horrible mess. I cut a liter plastic oil container in half lengthwise down the middle of the narrow sides. The result is a small tray that slides easily under the axle and catches 90% of the oil as the filter spins off. I have 2 or 3 shop towels with me during that to absorb any oil that spills onto the driveshaft, which isn't much. The elevation on the right side allows the oil to flow out the neck of the bottle into the catch tray on the floor. Ezpz and no mess! Twas a good day for getting this maintenance done. Next weekend it will be time to change both cars over to winter tires.

I went out and started the Saturn before my son left for work this morning. With that new fuel pump it starts like new. I don't think it even turned over once on the starter. It just instantly fired and ran. I'm pretty pleased that it's back to normal.

Dan, soundS like you have your work cut out for you. Pardon the pun...

London, that's a long time to work before getting a day off.

Jim, (insert sound whip cracking ). Scott was in your neighborhood delivering a fancy golf cart to someone wit bucks. Nice unit, you eveR thought of getting one? Drive safe heading Norte.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:04 AM

Evening.

Nice saturday it was. Got alot done at home. At top priority list was moving darts-board to its final Place with the cabinet and installing lightning to it

Off from sauna with wife, soon watching television. Hope everyone has had good day so far.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:43 AM

I think that John is going to see a bit of wind and rain.
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Overcast but a little stuffy outside. It spit rain for a few minutes early in the morning but then that was that. Rain is supposed to come tonight.

I'm supposed to go to North Carolina to look at a van. Don't think I'll go. I want the van, just don't feel like that trip today. It's being sold by a church, maybe I'll just send them the money and pick it up later.

That's about it. Have a good weekend everyone.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy all

Whelp the GA National Fair is in full swing, my event RWYB 12 is in 2 weeks, have 2 of 4 daughter's b-days within 2 weeks of one another and the harvest moon is waning. Needless to say I've been busier than a one eyed cat watching two mouse holes.

Nice collection there Jamesbo

Allan how about the catalytic convertor? Hopefully still good. Do you have to do an emissions test?

Whelp got another hurricane a coming. We had a fine mist last night into this morning (radar void) and now we are getting a slightly harder mist. Wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if it stayed west of the Appalachians. We have trees all around the county leaning badly since Maria came through.

Have a great weekend Oldsmofriends
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM

Good Morning everyone.

Woke up to British weather; ( ) cold, misty and rainy. What a miserable day outside.
Thankfully got alot done yesterday, so today i can mostly just relax. Throw some darts etc..

Tomorrow its again to travel, blaah...... Could have stayed near and get home every day more likely.

GAOldsman - Hope you fare well from this coming hurricane, too

Okay, have a great sunday everyone
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Scot we've been getting the same light mist for over a day now. No real rain last night like was predicted, don't know if it will show up today or not.

Gonna take the Tigermobile in to the body shop for some work tomorrow, so I need to get it all cleaned out today. Countless quarts of oil, Awful house wrappers, and of course 25 pounds of dog hair need to be vacuumed up.

Sounds like this latest hurricane is something to keep an eye on. I thought the eye was west of New Orleans, but I saw that it is east. So far no big threat to the panhandle, but they are having tornado's. I'll give my Mom a call today and see what is actually going on there.

Okay off to Awful house. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning????
Gahhhh, I slept really late which is unusual. When I got up and looked outside it was a WTH moment. Horizontal white crap accumulating on houses, lawns and roads....I also forgot to take another insulin pen out of the fridge last night so it's tucked into my waistband warming up. Nothing worse than injecting cold.

Inline, I'll trade ya for weather. Maybe throw in the sauna too. I had to turn up the furnace a bit.

Mike, what kind of work does it need? Is the Tigermobile a car, truck or Van?

Scott, the catalytic converter, flex pipe, and rear pipe are fine. Sounds like you really have your hands full.

Clint, did you end up cranking the furnace yet?

Jim, hope de hills were good to ya. Safe travels home.

Dan, I bet you're hoping for rain today? If it doesn't, have fun cutting hay.

John, hope you're ok.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in Canada. A lot of turkeys bite the dust, but if the weather improves we'll be enjoying grilled prime rib roast. Always seems to taste better off the grill. One thing to be thankful for, gas hasn't jumped for the long weekend.

Enjoy your sabbath.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Like a cow on a flat rock driving home but not too bad here.

Scot, Mike, Allan, John, If about once ever other week your neighbor's[that's running for mayor] horses get out and come over to graze and poop in your cemetery. What would you do? The lady is a know it all moron,

If she can't keep her horse up, how she gonna run the city
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:53 PM

Allan, we had the downpour last night, sunny and 70° right now. Worked this am, so off to cut grass.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Always room for one more

Jamesbo take some cardboard and make a fake headstone with her name on it and put it next to the road apples and take a picture for her.

You should run for mayor. Then there would be no nonsense about cutting down trees or questions about new building or, horses where they don't belong.

Rain right now. I haven't gotten a thing done today. Got home from the Awful house and sat down for a minute and fell asleep. Oh so I was at the Awful house last night, and we were getting ready to leave and this guy that was there also comes up and says, is he friendly? I said no not really, he was okay when I first got him but then we had some problems. So the guy sticks his hand right in the window! Tiger wags his tail and licks his hands like they're old friends. I said, you must have hamburger on your fingers. Sheesh. I don't think I'd stick my hand in a car window if someone told me his dog wasn't friendly.

The Tigermobile is a 2010 Ford Transit Connect. Sweet little car. It got a bit of a nose job a couple months back so now it needs to be straightened out. Not a big deal. Except for the scuffed paint it doesn't look all that bad. It needs to be fixed, though. So now I need to get the blue van out of mothballs and have it here in case we need to go somewhere. I haven't done a thing to it and it really could use a few things. Eh, it's -probably- okay to drive locally.

Okay gotta go waste more time.
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:26 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

We had a gully washer around noon today but thankfully nothing too bad.

Thanks Inline. We haven't had this much tropical weather since Aug. '94. Thankfully we haven't had the amount of rain in the short period of time either.

Allan I think it's ironic that you replaced your muffler and my Dad (R.I.P.) used to shove a water hose up the tailpipe every time he washed his car(s) to make em rust and sound better Happy Canadian Turkey Day.

Jamesbo sounds like you oughta paint or drape a blanket with "VOTE FOR (Other candidate)" on the pony and send it home

Mike gladly the storm wasn't as bad as it could've been for the panhandle. I was watching a few bands really close that were hitting the Perdido, Orange Beach and Pensacola area last night.
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike, Those Transit Connects are cool vehicles. The Post Office uses a lot of them here, and small business use the larger ones. I think the big one is the one they use on American Pickers? They're getting more popular than the Mercedes and Dodge sprinters. Plenty of space to haul stuff including a large dog. Nice choice. Hopefully they fix it up the way you expect. Maybe they'll also wash and detail the car for you before giving it back. Most shops here do that because of all the dust in the shop. Smells like paint and bondo for about a week after getting it back. You hear anything from John about how he's doing?

Scot, hahahaha that's funny. You know what's really funny? There's a device that can plug into your cigarette lighter and tune to a radio frequency. It then runs whatever profile you want through the dash speakers. It could make the Saturn sound like a muscle car inside without changing anything. It's called Soundracer. Have a look, this is hysterical!

Jim, um I'd prolly scoop all the poop and dump it beside the door of her car, or her front door. Leave a note that says "I heard you were a second hand vegan, but I'm partial to a good horse steak occasionally"

Dan, I'd love to have that weather. We're still sitting at 37° right now even though the sun came out. Kind of the weather you don't want to play with. Spoda go down to 26 tonight. Tomorrow if we're lucky we might hit 60. I should cut the grass one more time before winter and put down some winter fertilizer. I also need to lime the garden because the soil tester says its too alkaline.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Allan, our weather ain't normal right now, nor lately for that matter, we are running 15° above normal, been a very warm, early fall for us. We were in a drought condition, but the 1" of rain that we got Saturday night helped bust that up a bit. Mike I don't understand why anyone would stick their hand into your car, or anyone's car for that matter, when they were told "not really". I wouldn't anyway, even if you said that it was ok, not until the dog got to know me first.
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:44 AM

mawn'in

Guess the storm is over

Scot, Where idid you deliver up this way?

Mike, I'd toss in a burger before my jes to be safe. Have you heard from John? Hope his swamp didn't get hit too bad

BTW I would run for mayor for all the beer in Milwaukee, Course it might be interesting for some one to dig up WTF I did 20 years ago to jog my memory.I sure don't recall grabbing any woman's ya know what but it's possible

As far as my "Doctor god" neighbor, "Some people are educated beyond their level on intelligence " Jerry Clower

I did call the mayor and ax him If I could put up a billboard in my horse pasture with his name on it. The super model thinks my humor may get out of hand and doesn't want a range war. So, I may hold off on any further jabs, stabs and kicks

Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:47 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, Nope, not yet, maybe tonight. Started snowing last night around 9. Still coming down but no real accumulation since it was 70-80 this weekend.

Have a Monday.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Still raining here. Not hard, but it precludes me from doing anything outside. I texted John but haven't heard back from him yet.

I had thought the hurricane was well into Mississippi, but then heard the eye was east of New Orleans, so I called my Mom and she said things were okay, it was pretty windy and unsettling over the weekend, but nothing really came of it.

Last day off. You know I don't want to age myself any quicker than normal, but I'd sure like to retire.

London question for you. Did you buy your Olds and import it or did you get it when it was already over there? I need to figure out how to get the bright lights to dim left instead of right. Is there an adjustment in the headlight aim or do you need special bulbs?

Okay gonna get ready for Awful house. Have a good day everyone.
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning

Tis thanksgiving here in the land of ice and snow. Idk why ours is 6 weeks ahead of yours. Prolly some strange reason that only makes sense to a politician.

I think I'm going to change the cars to winter shoes today while the weather is decent. Also,need to put some pump saver through the new pressure washer, I don't want the pump cracking over winter.

Nice quiet mornin here. First day in hailed the wind is calm. Yay.
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian cousins, enjoy your turkey.

Mike, I got the Olds from a guy that imported it but didn't realise how much it would cost to rebuild. Headlamp aim is adjustable for left or right.

Not bad weather here. Low 60s getting a bit warmer by the weekend. Still got my shorts on.

Got most of my building work finished this weekend but boy am I tired. Saturday was the worst day, 06.10 - 23.45 that's too much for an oldie like me
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:02 AM

mawn'in

Froggy and muggy

Had the area rugs cleaned late yesterday afternoon. Look like new but I wish the dude had shown up 3 hour earlier.

My friend in the mountains has to have 3 teeth extracted. I'm gonna run up Wednesday, spend the night and take him Thursday a.m. I might be out of pocket fer a few days

Headed to Walmart for some more camping lights for when power goes out in the mountains. I 'm not sure why but I think we're gonna have a nasty winter

Mike, I may try to get in touch with John also

Have a Great day Olds friends
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good mawnin,

I wish there was no daylight savings time.

Got the chores done yesterday. When I was changing over the sonata I decided to clean the calipers after checking the hoses, pads and rotors. I used a wire brush to clean them up and shot a coat of gold caliper paint on them. It'll protect them from the winter road crap and now they match the color of the car. Unfortunately 2 of the summer tires are showing dry rot so they'll get replaced next spring.

Off to curling in a couple hours. Last practice before the season officially kicks off tomorrow.

London, thank you sir. When does the UK celebrate turkey day?

Jim, good luck to your friend. Idk about a nasty winter. The almanac says we're in for a milder one here.

Clint, if it was 70-80 it'll take quite awhile to cool down. You must be saving quite a bit on your heating bill. I'm guessing you use natural gas forced air heat?

Dan, I'm sure you'll get some lake effect to make up the moisture imbalance.
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:52 AM

Allan, ther's a good chance that we'll get lake effect snow this year, due to the fact that Lake Michigan has been warm later into the fall this year, if it stays that way, we'll get dumped on. In the meantime it appears that the last car show of the season is going to get rained out this Saturday. Pentwater, Mi. about 50 mile north of me has an Octoberfest this weekend, and we usually go to that one. It's heavy with Chicago area tourists getting their fall colors, but heavy rain is forecast, (tonight too, for that matter). Yesterday we were at 71°, now at 59°, fall may be creeping in.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:10 AM

Evening. Busy at work. Once again, read all buy hate typing with phone.
Just checkin in. One more night at hotel and then to see my beloved.

Have a day.
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan, I kind of suspected that. Too bad the car show is going to be rained on. Does that mean they'll cancel?

Jouni, I also hate posting stuff with my phone or ipad. It does crazy things with autocorrect that I sometimes don't catch.

Curling was really good today. I nailed my draw weight and tap backs. Tomorrow will be the first game of the season so I hope all this practising will be worth it.

Mike, how's Tiger liking riding around in the blue van?

Clint, I think it's time.
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:32 PM

Evening.

Allan, we don't really have a turkey day in the U.K. It's been a while since we had to get independence from anyone!
We do however eat turkey on Christmas Day, but as a veggie it's been 25 years since I had a bit of Turkey.

Never tried curling, looks like fun it's not a sport that's very popular in England but I know the Scots like it.

Might be nice to have a good hard winter, it's been a long time since we had more than a couple of days snow plus the UK is rubbish at dealing with bad weather. The last time we had two inches of snow the whole country ground to a halt, the schools and airports closed and even I shut for a few days as the staff couldn't get in because there was no trains!

Got a few hours at home today to do a bit of gardening. I managed to fill four big bags with chestnuts and leaves.

Weather. Mild mid 60s and I'm still in shorts.
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

First night back. Slept pretty good today, got up a couple times early for Tiger and then slept until after 1. Woke up to a nose about two inches from my face.

Got the Tigermobile to the place yesterday. Found out it doesn't go well up on the trailer, and once it's there there's no good place to tie it down. So I called the place and they said they'd give me a ride home. Hope it doesn't take them too long. I decided to leave the blue van alone for now. It only has one of four brakes functioning, loose steering, and bad front shocks. It's quite a white knuckler if you need to stop. So Tiger just won't go with me if I have errands this week. He rode in the blue van for a couple weeks before I got the Transit Connect, and he did the same thing. Sat up in the front seat instead of having the whole back to himself.

Thanks London. This van I'm going to go get is getting sent over to Australia. The traffic code says the brights have to "dip to the left." It's only a two headlight system but I'm sure I can adjust it to their satisfaction.

Jamesbo I'm sure John would love to hear from you.

Well, about time to get ready to go. Short week for some of you, regular week for me, I would have been off yesterday anyway. So, Indigenous People Day. I'm indigenous to Moline, Illinois. Maybe I'll call up the Chamber of Commerce and ask for a key to the city. Some people are just twits.

Have a good evening everyone.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:12 PM

Allan, not sure if they will cancel it, but if no one shows up, I guess it just doesn't happen. the Octoberfest will continue though. There are people who stay up there for a long fall (color tour) weekend, who drive their show cars from Chicago, S.E. Michigan, and other parts of the state. They have a small restaurant that we go to for a good breakfast...hell, I'd drive up there just for that. I'll have to wait and see what the final forecast is, and how much rain, or where it goes, before deciding. My buddy has no problem driving his '68 442 in a little rain, so we'll see.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:01 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, Yup fired it up this morning. So much for global warming. I was able to wait until November in past years. the wife said she saw her breath last night at the dinner table.

Happy humpday.
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:34 AM

mawn'in

Raining but may have stopped fer a while

Mike, I text John yesterday but haven't heard back

My zillion dollar fridge in the mountains has gone TU a-gain. I swear the more a fridge cost the bigger POS they are. At the farm [cemetery] I paid sum crook to build me a wooden ice box with all modern cooling stuff. 10 years ago I paid him and haven't seen a pice yet. So While I was waiting for my modern ice box. I bought a used $100 fridge. Guess what it's still going strong.

Welp, Headed norte and will be out of range for a few days

Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning

Brrrr. Only 34 here this morning and snow forecast for this afternoon. Somehow I think it will stick around for awhile.

First official game starts in less than 2 hours so I hope traffic has cleared by then.

Clint, that's gotta be a new record to have it cold enough to see your breath inside...yikes.

Jim, safe travels.
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:58 AM

Jim, ten years ago? Is that John's wall guy?
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Jim, we got a chest freezer (hahahaha, not that kind of chest ya perv) for a wedding present from the MIL and FIL. It's still going strong 25 years later. We keep it in the basement alongside the spare fridge. (don't axe, de missus has this thing about running outta food) Anywho the spare fridge went downstairs when we bought the LG fridge, oven, micro and dishwasher. I'll never buy LG again - they're not the quality they claim to be plus they refuse to sell parts to a consumer here, it has to go through a service center, aka service call an you know what that means $$$$. The spare fridge we bought around 1997 and it's also still going fine. I think those 2 units downstairs like each other and keep each other running.

The first game of the season is done, and we won handily 8-3. Good news for our side, and the other team was very gracious in their defeat. In all fairness they're a new team and this was their first game together. Given time they'll work out just fine. It was fun playing them.

I couldn't believe the police this mawnin. I usually head south on St. Albert Trail as it's the quickest route to the south side. Today??? WTH!!! Call it the St. Albert Trail parking lot. Hurry up and wait traffic. The reason? About 3 miles up an over zealous traffic stop just south of one of the busiest intersections before the river valley. To make it worse they were plugging up an area where 3 lanes of traffic funnel down to 2, and now there was only 1. Morons. They COULD have simply moved up about 100 yards to an intersecting road and pulled off there, but noooooo, why be user friendly? They sat and blocked one lane of a very busy and congested roadway on the curb lane. It took almost 20 minutes to go 2 miles. I've been in construction zones where long delays were less that this; I was not amused and considered 'thanking' them as I finally drove past. That's just inconsiderate to block traffic during rush hour when it's not necessary. Whatever happened to good judgement? Ohh, yeah it's just words in the dictionary. Ok, rant over.

Mike, you nailed it with all these 'observance' days. Good call.

Dan, I used to think that the Cutlass should only be driven on fair weather days. Then I got to thinking about it and the more I thought, the more I realized that that's why cars have wind-shield wipers. Besides, neither it nor me is getting younger. I've been putting too much emphasis on making the car look like it just came out of the showroom instead of using it for what it was built for - to drive. I however do stop short thinking about winter driving it. Sounds like a mighty tasty breakfast if you'd drive all that way just for it.

Jouni, enjoy your time off with de missus. Your work season is prolly winding down now?

London, I believe you're right. There aren't a lot of teams I've seen from England, USA, Oz or other European countries. Curling is something you either love or could care less about. I'm ok with whatever people say or feel about it, because even though it's a team sport it's also about improving a personal best and growing as a player. I've been curling for 18 years now and only in the last 8 years have I improved enough to skip a team. Skip is the person who calls the game and usually throws the last rocks. If you ever decide to give it a whirl, I strongly suggest you take a clinic to figure out the balance and delivery of the rocks. (They're 18 kilos each) It's not easy, but pro curlers make it look like anyone could do it. That would be the first wrong thing anyone could do as they'd likely end up falling and seriously hurting themselves. You're right that Scotland seems to like the game, but Canada is the world leader right now in the sport. Can't wait for the 2018 Olympics in Seoul.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Last night wasn't bad for a Monday. Worked with a good guy and we got a lot done. That's no indication that tonight will be the same. You know finally, wheels are turning in the ol' noggin.

Weather was nice but a bit muggy today. It beats rain, though we didn't get nearly enough over the weekend. Haven't heard much hurricane talk so maybe we're out of storms for the moment.

Jamesbo good luck with your friend. It's been awhile since I've been to the dentist. I can only imagine the heyday he'll have if I ever get back.

Clint I look at my stove all year long and enjoy having it fired up. I don't enjoy the season but it does make it toasty in the house. I don't think I had it on after I got Tiger. Wonder what he'll do, burn his nose probably. Sparky would lay in front of it and not move all evening.

Dan it always sucks when the last show gets rained out. I'm a big one on closure. It feels like there's a huge empty spot in life until spring when they start up again.

Okay time to get to it. Hump Day. Hope everyone had a good one.
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:18 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, Congrats on the undefeated season so far.

Jamesbo, We bought a scratch and dent GE fridge when we bought the house exactly 22 years ago, and knock on wood, its hanging in there. I know the wife would like a stainless one, but thats gonna have to wait.

Mike, Boomer loves when we have the stove going, But it had a slight backdraft and made the living room smell so he bee-lined it downstairs and went to bed early that night.

Have a day all.
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning,
Tis Thors day so off to visit wit de boys. Missed last week so I'll see what I missed. Ciao for niao
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Night 3 is upon us. Last night was okay. Beautiful out all night, as well as today. Got up a little early today and we went out and did some yard work.

Need to call and see if that church got my money. I'd like to go pick up that van this weekend, but if they want me to wait until the check clears that's okay, too. Except I can't go next week I'll be at my Mom's.

Okay off to it, again. One more after this one. Have a good evening everyone.
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Chinese air force day is upon us.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:01 AM

mawn'in

Back from the hills and all went well. Drove thru the mountains like I was Sterling Moss.

Naturally, the Fridge repair guy wanted to come the day I was taking my bud to the Dentist. New Compressor will be $800.00 when it get here.

For the life of me I can't figger out why newer and more expense = POS

Have a Great day Olds friends