The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Midwest Blizzard

Search this Thread

Old February 4th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Cutlass Lover

We still have a lot of people off work at our Sapulpa Oklahoma plant - they had to move a lot of the jobs out of there to another one of our facilities or we're gonna have some unhappy customers - and our Houston headquarters are running at less than half staff there today. Got an email from my friend Terry out in Wickenburg Arizona - by Phoenix - and she said they are at 25 degrees!! But it's going to warm up for them.

Last edited by cutlassgal; February 4th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old February 4th, 2011, 05:17 PM
...should get a life....

That's it.....I've heard enough whinging about you lot being cold in Winter so I've just taken 2 pedestal fans out onto the back deck, faced them North East and turned them on full. You should be getting a blast of good old Sydney hot air in 5 - 6 weeks. Unless of course we get the black-outs they're predicting today as everyone powers up their air conditioning and overtaxes the system. Amazing isn't it. Be a great planet if we could get the balance right.
Old February 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Col Wickham
That's it.....I've heard enough whinging about you lot being cold in Winter so I've just taken 2 pedestal fans out onto the back deck, faced them North East and turned them on full. You should be getting a blast of good old Sydney hot air in 5 - 6 weeks. Unless of course we get the black-outs they're predicting today as everyone powers up their air conditioning and overtaxes the system. Amazing isn't it. Be a great planet if we could get the balance right.
Col, they've just discovered 1200 new planets...game for a star trek?
Old February 4th, 2011, 09:38 PM
...should get a life....

Originally Posted by 442much
Col, they've just discovered 1200 new planets...game for a star trek?
Count me in Captain...