The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Hey music fans, please vote for my band!!

Search this Thread

Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:38 AM

Hey music fans, please vote for my band!!

Hey gang!

I know this is completely unrelated to Olds or even cars for that matter but I figured I could get some support in a competition that my band is in. We are a great, energetic band playing around New York and Connecticut and we are competing in a contest to open for the Alive at Five summer concert next week, opening for Lee Dewyze from American Idol.

If you'd like to help us out, please click on the link below and vote for Stalking Sally. The band we're competing against has a sister who is a public figure and has over 4,000 friends on facebook that she is pushing to vote for her brother's band. We need to step it up every way possible to overcome this and take home the prize!

Here's the link to vote:
http://959thefox.upickem.net/upickem/registration/registration.asp?contestid=33214

Please feel free to check out our website as well. If you're ever in the area when we have a scheduled show, please come check us out....we put on a great performance!

Thanks fellow Olds nuts!

John
www.stalkingsally.com