some 1 hit my cutlass..

Search this Thread

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Just A BaBy {:

some 1 hit my cutlass..

I had my 87 cutlass parked out side of my house.Woke up next morning to see that some one ran across the rear end of the diver side.....grrrrr not bad but i hate when people see an old car an hit it an think to them self's it's an old crappy car!
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=easytobedead;50843] when people see an old car QUOTE]

I got to be getting old - 1987 is old???? Anyways dont worry cause if you need a quarter panel Oldsmobile built around 95 THOUSAND 2 door cutlasses
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Just A BaBy {:

I got to be getting old - 1987 is old???? Anyways dont worry cause if you need a quarter panel Oldsmobile built around 95 THOUSAND 2 door cutlasses[/quote]

lol yea for some people 87 is old.
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:02 AM
Past Administrator

Gawds! I must be ancient then! '87 seems like yesterday!!!!
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:13 AM

I got a pair of boots older than that
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:38 AM

That is a BUMMER! I have my 64 98 parked on the road next to my driveway because I am trying to sell it. I hope nobody bashes it.

Hopefully you can get your Cutlass patched up pretty easy. Good luck.
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:50 PM

I know what you feel like. If it makes you feel better my wife's 02 impala got blasted in the front end when it was less than one year old. I managed to clean up the scuff marks,and get things tightened up, but you can grab the fascia and wiggle a good inch or so side to side to this day. Gotta love plastic. How bad did she get it?
Old November 21st, 2008, 06:19 PM

Just dreaming but wouldn't be cool to catch one of these guys and beat the livin S#$t of of him and use whats left of his body parts to fix the car
Old November 21st, 2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Olds64
That is a BUMMER! I have my 64 98 parked on the road next to my driveway because I am trying to sell it. I hope nobody bashes it.

snip
In 1980, I was driving past my house in my 79 Delta just as a drunk hit my 73 Delta that was parked in front of the house. Knocked it over the curb and into the yard, totalling it. He took off, but another witness and I followed him. He made it home and was trying to get in the house, holding onto his car to keep from falling. Steam and ATF everywhere. Asked him who his insurance agent was, and he replied "You." He was right. Company paid me what it was worth, and sold me the salvage. I sold it to some guy that just wanted an engine. . . for the same price I was trying to get for it before it was hit! It was the best-driving car I ever owned, but was unlucky. Other vehicles just seemed to hit it regularly--at least five times in about two or three years. . .
DW
Old November 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM

I was 10 in 1987

That sucks about your car, but hopefully you can get it fixed, unlike me

I still have yet to figure out why that 20 y.o. kid thought the middle of a highway was a great place to stop, the fast lane too
Old November 22nd, 2008, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Danny Wiseley
In 1980, I was driving past my house in my 79 Delta just as a drunk hit my 73 Delta that was parked in front of the house. Knocked it over the curb and into the yard, totalling it. He took off, but another witness and I followed him. He made it home and was trying to get in the house, holding onto his car to keep from falling. Steam and ATF everywhere. Asked him who his insurance agent was, and he replied "You." He was right. Company paid me what it was worth, and sold me the salvage. I sold it to some guy that just wanted an engine. . . for the same price I was trying to get for it before it was hit! It was the best-driving car I ever owned, but was unlucky. Other vehicles just seemed to hit it regularly--at least five times in about two or three years. . .
DW
Sounds like the luck I've been having. But only on the vehicles that were purchased new. Just once I'd like to catch them in the act!