Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1965 jetstar matching#425 in a basket but mostly there

Search this Thread

Old October 1st, 2007, 10:43 PM

Cool $500mustGOnow 65"jetstar factory big block car straight california body no cancer

1965 jetstar cant bring with me when i move. 1st off it is 100% dissassembled i do however have over 100 photos that shows how it goes back together
the body has no cancer and is solid floors,trunk,quarters are 100%
the frame has been sand blasted and painted the rear end has been sent out and proffessionly redone internally and cosmeticly and is factory correct steering gear sent out and done too. all a arms sway bars springs have been blasted and painted all engine brackets etc have been blasted and powdercoated the speedometer and gauges have been redone and set back to 0 miles by speedo shop all brake components are here and complete and are the only thing that will need to be redone make this a restored rolling frame that looks factory correct
lots of stuff is done but there is still a tremendous amount more work till this car is even close to being done,i have the matching number 425 and it is for sale seperatly but still cheap have all side glass trim grill gauges wiring harness(in good shape)lettering,interior window cranks and all that other easily forgotten about or lost stuff

items i know are missing steering column.bumpers,inner wheel wells,front seats they were buckets,winshield and back window,intake and carb
this car is located in san diego ca im willing to do whatever it takes to assist someone in shipping it if necessary im told this is a rare car and worth restoring but not opposed to somone buying her to part out!! it seems to me there are a shitload of people online desperatly seeking these parts and probably could make a fortune i need her gone in ten days (the first) 619 589 1605 only $500 several thousand invested my loss your gain

Last edited by nomoolds4me; October 19th, 2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: changing price and deal specifics