Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1964 Olds F85 Sedan for sale - Pittsburgh PA

Old October 28th, 2009, 12:05 PM

1964 Olds F85 Sedan for sale - Pittsburgh PA

So I am new here, but I figured I would test the waters a bit in regards to selling my Olds.

I have a 64 F85 Deluxe sedan which I bought recently from a friends father, but should have known that I cant maintain a car project and a house project.

I have driven the car a decent amount and find it very enjoyable. The previous owner had a rebuilt rocket 350 (forgive me if I used the wrong nomenclature) put in the car. The engine was rebuilt by a local engine shop and I believe I have all of the paperwork. At the time, the ignition, exhaust, and many other related parts were replaced.

The exterior is solid, but has some rust in spots - wheel wells, etc. The interior is ok. The dash is decent, however, the rest is showing its age. the bench seats were redone and are faded. The carpet looks old.

The frame is solid and straight. The doors all open and the hinges are solid. All of the windows work properly.

Everything is working with 2 exceptions: the radio is the stock radio and turns on, but due to a broken antenna doesnt pick up anything. Also, it appears that the wind shield washer pump was disconnected, so no fluids for the windshield.

I think thats most of it. Im sad to have to sell this, especially after seeing some members cars here. I have it posted on ebay and another site, but would love to be able to sell this to someone who appreciates the car.

Im looking for around 2k for the car OBO. If you have any questions let me know. You can see a bunch of pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/samslmmr/Olds#
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:25 AM

Still for sale - price is down to 1500 OBO.

I have all the paperwork from the previous owner.
Engine work was done by RCS (http://www.rcsoa.com/RCSAMS%20Pages/RCSAMS%20Home.html)