NEGATIVE for 442crzy - ClassicOldsmobile.com

Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:27 AM   #1  

Thumbs down NEGATIVE for 442crzy

This seller posted a "parts for sale" ad in which he was selling a rocket emblem for a Delta 88. He was asking $65 for it including shipping. I sent him a private message and asked if he would accept $55 including shipping. He accepted. I then asked if the emblem had any flaws. He stated it was excellent. I told him that I would pay as soon as my paycheck was in the bank (Friday). He was fine with that.

A few hours after that, I noticed someone else expressed interest in the emblem. The seller then sent me an email stating that the emblem was not in good condition after all and that he was cancelling the transaction. That is when I realized that he was not a man of his word. I told him that I would buy the emblem at MY risk. He didn't reply. I then sent an email to the other member who replied to the ad and asked if he ended up with the emblem. He too refused to reply. I wouldn't recommend buying from this crooked seller.

Last edited by olds_man; March 10th, 2018 at 08:42 AM.
olds_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:31 AM   #2  

This particular customer was interested in purchasing a “perfect” part without any flaws. Based on his request, I inspected the part thoroughly and came to the conclusion that this part had flaws and would NOT meet the customer’s satisfaction. So I sent him a reply stating that “you would not be satisfied with this part and therefore I am sorry I can not sell it to you. I have 100% customer satisfaction on every part I have ever sold here, to the best of my knowledge and just want to keep it that way, that is how I do business”. No funds were ever sent and no transaction ever occurred. I never want to misrepresent parts and always try to provide as much detail as I can. I also sent my apologies to this customer.
442crzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:49 AM   #3  

Emblem

Once again, the seller isn't being honest. I never requested a "perfect" part. I just asked if there were chips in the paint or pits in the chrome. The seller said no. So I informed him I was interested in buying the part. I still am interested, but I'm sure it is on its way to the other member who expressed interest in it.
olds_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:59 AM   #4  
Rocket Renegade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 442crzy View Post
This particular customer was interested in purchasing a “perfect” part without any flaws. Based on his request, I inspected the part thoroughly and came to the conclusion that this part had flaws and would NOT meet the customer’s satisfaction. So I sent him a reply stating that “you would not be satisfied with this part and therefore I am sorry I can not sell it to you. I have 100% customer satisfaction on every part I have ever sold here, to the best of my knowledge and just want to keep it that way, that is how I do business”. No funds were ever sent and no transaction ever occurred. I never want to misrepresent parts and always try to provide as much detail as I can. I also sent my apologies to this customer.
So did you sell it to the other guy?
'69442ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote