new guy here

Search this Thread

Old August 9th, 2006, 07:43 AM

new guy here

hey everyone, I'm new here on this forum, but not new to GM performance. My specialty has been Buick performance, but also through the years have dealt with pontiac, oldsmobile and chebby. Just wanted to introduce myself to you all and offer some of our services to you guys. Been doing some recent work on a 455 olds and came across some issues that apparently others have come across , so I stumbled onto this forum. I did not get the answers I was looking for from places like Mondello, so we figured out the issues on our own and will sahre with you guys. We've been building performance Buick engines for 19 years and are also the leader in s-p t-400 transmissions and converters.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys and gals. Jim Burek P.A.E. ENTERPRISES www.paeenterprises.com
Old August 9th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Past Administrator

Jim, already read you post in the other forum and responded. Good to have you here and hope you enjoy our site. I have similar opinions about Mondello, to bad the old man's influence isn't felt there any longer.
Old August 9th, 2006, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Oldsguy
Jim, already read you post in the other forum and responded. Good to have you here and hope you enjoy our site. I have similar opinions about Mondello, to bad the old man's influence isn't felt there any longer.

Dan , yes, I hope I enjoy my visits here as well. I am aware of Mondello performance, have known them for years. I'm not sure how they are these days, but when the guy on the tech line tells me that the melling oil pumps are junk, I gotta start thinking, excuse me? I felt like they wer just trying to sell me a bunch of expensive parts to fix a problem, that really is not a problem. Jim Burek
Old August 9th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Past Administrator

Yeah, heard that story before from others, to bad.