The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:38 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Ah, Awful house. How I missed thee! Saw everyone and was glad to be back. Awful house would do a booming business in Australia, it's right up their alley.

Came home to find out a friend of mine's mother died over the weekend. So funeral for me today. Fun.

Jamesbo the people I got Tiger from told me he didn't like cats, like that would be a deterrent for me. I said, I don't like cats either so we'll get along just fine.

So, all my fears of Tiger being a bad guest were for naught. He did great at the kennel, didn't bark at the other dogs, didn't try to chomp the workers, went out when he was supposed to, ate well, I was very relieved to hear all this. I think he's going to spend a lot of time at the kennel this year. I put off traveling for years and there's some things I just need to do. One of them is to go to Denver. Clint I will try to schedule my trip around potfest this time.

Okay gonna get ready to go, then this afternoon work on fences. I hope it doesn't rain. Last night the wind came up out of nowhere. I got rain at my house but the girl at AH said she didn't get rain, just wind. She's maybe 5 miles from me. Weird.

Have a good day everyone. Work tomorrow for me.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all... Nudder mild-to-warm/muggy day in da Swamp. No Elsie in sight.

Whelpt, the walls & stairs in da hills are officially done! Whew... thought the day would never arrive.

Clint, let me know when it happens and I'll fly out to relieve you for the afternoon. (That's pathetic... I'm sorry in advance....)

Speaking of that sort of thing AND Colorado, a high-school classmate of mine who moved out to Denver to become a big real estate developer and tycoon just learned he has terminal cancer. Very sad... a real one-of-a-kind guy who was Student Council President our senior year, and some kind of class officer every year, from start to finish. But to add a bit of clarification, he started smoking right out of H.S. and never looked back. So he's been puffing pretty heavy for over 40 years. Add to that a disdain for doctors (he said he hadn't been to see a doctor in over 8 years) and you have a recipe for disaster. Prayers for Tony welcome.

Welcome back, Mike. Glad you enjoyed. This is what you'll be seeing when you come back to our "hills" abode!

Y'all have a great one, Olds pals.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 22nd, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:31 PM

Evening all

Another eventful day in old London Town. The mad mullahs are playing Grand Theft Islam (London edition) near to our Parliament. Four dead so far and dozens injured, getting a bit bored of this.

Booked my old Ford in today for some fresh paint under the hood and some rechroming, should look good with its little 1500cc engine all nice and shiny.

Weather is chilly and rainy, looking forward to Springtime. I'm going to book my summer vacation this week, my wife said we can go anywhere you want and she will pay as it's big birthday year, I've been to 36 different countries and I really don't know where to go, any suggestions?
Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM

London, So sorry for the situation y'all are experiencing.

In this day and age, I'm might stay home
Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM

Thanks for your sentiments Jamesbo but as usual we will take this in our stride. The annoying thing is that this paints all muslims in such a bad light when I know that 99% are honest law abiding people, I have many friends from all faiths who utterly condemn this kind of actions but are now even more scared of reprisals. Many of the parents who's children we care for were caught up in the lockdown that happened in the aftermath and were late for picking their children up.
Tomorrow's another day and we will carry on regardless.

As for my vacation, it will take a lot more than this to keep me off of the beach. I was just looking at ideas and I like the look of either Madagascar or South Africa. Been a few times to Africa and it's never let me down.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:16 PM

Good Morning.

Sun shines, few degrees at warm side.. Woodwork ahead. Its fun, would you believe?
Have to post pic when all said and done about the amount of firewood

LondonCutlass - It was all over the news at here too. Considering what Erdogan has been speaking lately, it starts to be a bit scary.
For your vacation, no help from here. Im behind you, ive been at 27 countries. All of those are European countries.

Okay, to woodwork i go. It wont get done by itself.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:21 AM

Mawn'in

Cool but clear

So the exigency de jour is The super model needs some oats [like yesterday] Some one who wroks with her [may be Russian] has a sick child and wants to soak the oats in water and drink the stuff.

She just ran out of here with wet hair to get a 50 lb bag of oats

anyone ever heard of this remedy? Hope it don't kill the poor child.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:32 PM
Captain Starfire

Kwik' gd/afternoon...

My sympathies for the awful event, London. Sounds as if you have the right attitude...

So glad Tiger behaved, Mike. Be careful, though: the folks at the jail might want to adopt the boy.

Never heard of no oats & water... can't imagine its hurting anything -- except one's ability to be more than 10 feet from a can for a couple days.

Y'all have a great rest o'Thursday, Olds friends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

First night back to work. I wonder how many times the company reinvented itself while I was gone.

John the steps and wall are beautiful. Hope he did a good job. Now you can go after Tony for the dough you gave him.

London hope things are settling down a little. As for where to go on vacation, how about Tasmania.

Jamesbo that's nice of the Super Model. I don't think oat water would hurt anyone, except it would be gross to drink. By the way, who are the people on your website, and is that Red there with them?

Okay off I go. It will take me 10 minutes to get Tiger into his room. I wish I could come up with a way for him to like it. Pretty soon there won't be any of the couch cushion left and he'll have to chew on the floor.

Have a good night everyone.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM

Jamesbo, I talked to a Ukrainian co worker today, ya know, uncomfortable neighbors of the Rooskies, he never heard of that remedy before. 50 pounds? somebodies gonna be bloated!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 11:28 PM

Good Morning.

Blue sky, sun shining... but again awful wind blowing. So its gonna be another cold day.
Woodwork continues. Not alot left. Tho i noticed, that at same time the work left decreases, so does the working pace.

F1 season starts. AAARGHHH im mad, i would SOOOO like to watch them, but not so much that i would pay 250$ for what they are wanting here to see whole season. Need to find some other ( illegal) way to watch them..

Have a good starting weekend everyone.
Old March 24th, 2017, 12:18 AM

Morning all

Inline, that sucks to have to pay that much for F1, I get it included in my TV package!

Mike, I would love to go down under to Tasmania, only problem is that it's a 24 hour flight for me and I only get a two week vacation, that's the kind of place you need three or four weeks for to really appreciate. One place I really enjoyed was India, big country and lots of places to explore.

London weather a bit cloudy and slowly warming up, nice week ahead predicted with temps mid 60s.
Old March 24th, 2017, 03:29 AM

Looks like [at o dark thirty] it's gonna be a nice day

Mike, Yes, that's Red and a couple with children that were friends of the photographer

I think a 50 lb bag was as small as they had

John, Congrats are getting the job done. Every thing works out EVENTUALLY

Headed Norte

Old March 24th, 2017, 04:52 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Mike, I'm pretty sure that pot fest is every week around here anymore.

John, That wall looks good. I sure am ready to see some leaves on those trees.

London, I agree, Going down under for a week would leave me only wanting more.

Inline, Windy here last night as well. It was 75 yesterday and some weather outlets were calling for 6-12" of snow by the end of today. I put the plow back on the truck and that musta scared old Ma Nature into just rain. I'm ok with that.

Have a weekend all.
Old March 24th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all... warm for March, & muy damp in da Swamp. (Am I a poet?) Torrents scheduled for manana.

Thanks, folks... I can't want to get back up to the hills & see those walls. I have the highest confidence Kenny did a swell job; he's the kind of guy I like to deal with... very forthcoming & reasonable, and actually trustworthy -- at least from what we've seen thus far. Too bad I couldn't have gotten him last July, but that's life. It'll all come out in the wash, unless Mike can sic Fr. Guido Sarducci on Tony's ****.

BTW, this is a pic of the mini-wall he did on the other side of the casa.

Have a great Friday, all....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 24th, 2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Very Nice John

Want me a Red to go check it out for ya??

Zo, cooked a big pot of Brunswick stew and made some hoe cakes for my 89 y.o. friend, He's having company over to watch the hoops. He and his company are big UNC fans

One of my golf buds and his wife are coming up to my house. Unfortunately she's a health nut case so no stew for them. I'm roasting a chicken with EVOO herbs, taters, onions, carrots. Hope she'll eat it, if not I'll ask the Super Model to get another bag of oats

Enjoy the weekend Olds friends
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

I could get used to a two day week. Friday tonight, lots to do this weekend, provided the rain holds off.

London, I'd love to go see the Taj Mahal. No clue how long of a trip that would be for me, and I don't even think we fly to India. Might have to go find Air India or something.

Work was challenging last night. Had a bunch of planes that looked easy, but ended up chasing parts around all night and not getting to a couple things. I guess that's my punishment for being on vacation.

Try typing with 74 pounds of fur in your lap.

John that wall looks curved. That could be the basis for a water slide coming off the porch.

The guy across the street is moving. He's the son of the guy that got shot. I don't have a lot of respect for this guy because he's young and won't get a job. He's a "handyman." He's always telling me how much work he's doing yet when the rent went up he couldn't afford it and now they are moving back in with her parents. That's no man. She works two jobs and drives Uber. He's a gym rat. I'm still gonna miss him.

I wish my neighbors would come back home. She doesn't make Brunswick stew but she makes lots of other stuff. And more importantly they are good people and I miss them. I had a taste for Italian Wedding soup so I had to get it in a can. It was okay, not anything like Rose makes.

Okay Tiger wants to go out so that's what we'll do. Then get ready for work. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:54 PM

Good Morning.

Snow again.. Doh. Of course it melts off during day or two, but it slows the coming of spring.

Not much else.

Have a saturday everyone.
Old March 25th, 2017, 02:50 AM

Morning.

Mike. I once flew Air India to New York, pre 9/11. Interesting but not recommended.
I think we have finally settled on two weeks to Sri Lanka, beautiful island with lots of history and loads to do, can't wait, hopefully we can also fly to the Seychelles for a few nights as well.

Car day today. Time to get out some polish and chrome cleaner. My Mitsubishi is going in next week, apparently the chrome side steps that are fitted are from a faulty batch that were never chromed correctly, hence why they have surface rust after one year, at least they never argued about the warranty claim, all in all, good service from them.

Nice day in Londonistan, sun is shining, temps are going up, should reach high 60s this weekend. Time to get out of bed.

Have a great weekend all.
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Good night at work. Got off fairly early and had a good snooze. Now time for Awful house.

London I didn't know there was an Air India. I was being a wise guy. Evidently we don't fly to India. At least not the two biggest cities. Never would have guessed Sri Lanka was a place to vacation. Though I'm not a world traveler.

The Atlanta Auto show is this weekend. I'd like to go but don't think I will. Got fence building to do and I'm meeting a guy tomorrow to give him some stuff. I could go in the evening, but I'm not sure I want to be downtown Atlanta by myself at night. Hm.

Supposed to be nice today and then rain tonight. The yellow pollen is starting to hurt my eyes. It's plastered on everything and at night you can see it just hanging in the air when looking at a light. This is one of the few times I don't mind rain. "What you're seeing isn't what causes you problems." I'm sorry, breathing this heavy dust isn't doing me any favors.

Okay have a good Saturday everyone.
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:48 AM

Some times the hardest thing for me to do is keep my mouth shut

London, You ever been to Maldives?
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Captain Starfire

Storms just about arrived; spose to be wet & dark in da Swamp perty much all day.

Mike, that one is curved. Great you had a good night & a short week... I know that can be habit forming. Jamesbo, iffin' you want to cruize over, who am I to stop you? LOL I know how much time you usually have on your hands, so I think I'm safe. :-) BTW, I agree with you about keeping the fly-trap sealed; but I'm not sure what the reference is to, this time.

Y'all have a great, dry weekend, Olds friends.
Old March 25th, 2017, 12:02 PM

Evening all

Jamesbo. Yes, I went to the Maldives several years ago, we went to the south Atoll to an island called Velavaro. It took less than 120 seconds to walk the circumference of the place, stunningly beautiful but not much to do, great for a honeymoon.

Sri Lanka is also a beautiful place to visit with beaches to match anything in the Caribbean but you also get the culture with a Hindu temples, elephants and spice plantations. I also love the food with really hot and spicy curries.

No Premiership football today so I'm watching the MLS soccer from your side of the pond, though I'm not sure who to support, maybe New England.

Mike, Air India used to do really cheap flights to the states, if I remember rightly less than $200 return but they had to fumigate the planes as they land to get rid of dodgy mosquitoes and the smell of curry!
Old March 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone, been a while since I've been on here and I wanted to get back in touch with you all.

It's been a very busy time for me these past two months or so since the last time I posted. Work has been good, I may even have a chance at getting inside the company that I have a contract with currently. I should know more by the summer. It would be great to have solid employment again, these past 5 years have been rough.

Kids are getting bigger, my 13 year old daughter is now 2 inches taller than my wife, she takes after me, lol.

I wish it was all good news, my Mom was diagnosed with AML (acute myeloid leukemia) and we have been dealing with it since. We are waiting for more blood tests to see if there is a possible treatment for it other than chemo(poison). So far she is feeling ok but we were told that could change in a moment. She has to go for blood draws every 3 or 4 days to make sure her platelet and red blood cell counts don't drop too low.

Nothing new in the garage, although I did put a shiny new brake booster in the Olds and a set of reproduction T-3 headlights. Other than that, no time for any big projects.

Trying to go back and read all your threads, hope all is well and you're having a good day.
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Good Morning everyone.

Streaming F1.... Illegal ofc. But im seeing it!

OLD SKL 69 - Hello, long time from last visit. Sorry to hear about your mom, must be really depressing living few days at a time. All the best for her.

Okay. They promise really warm weather today. They promise even 48F for mid-day!!! Its like a mid-summer here

Have a good sunday everyone.
Old March 26th, 2017, 04:40 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Big bunch o'rain last night. Washed everything off, wouldn't mind if that's the end of the pollen but I don't think it will be. At least we get a little reprieve.

Not sure what to do today since everything is a muddy mess.

Darrell prayers for your Mom. Hope they can get it under control and liveable. A friend of mine has had leukemia for many years and controls it with medicine.

London I've heard flying Aeroflot back in the day was quite the experience. So far in my experience, QANTAS has the best service going, way better than ours. Luckily they don't fly in the States or we'd all be in trouble.

I got a lot of my fence done yesterday. I did pretty good with only 3 hours of sleep, but towards the end of the afternoon I started slacking off, and talking on the phone. Well that was the end. I'm pretty much out of material, so that's something I can do today, go get more stuff.

Well have a good Sunday everyone.
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:26 AM

Mawn'in

Rain in the hills

Darrell So sorry about your mom, sending prayers her way

London, That 120 second hike sounds like my kind of exercise, John goes 10 miles [with his better half] up and down the mountains

Mike, How 'bout some fence pics?

I head the Atlanta auto show had a Miami Vice Testarossa

Old March 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all.... rain over; sun & heat today. Spose to get into 80s pretty much eavery day this week. Hopefully, swamp will drain before time to cut grass again.

Yeah, Mike... 'bout time you learnt yousef to snap a pic and do sumfin' wif it, given that fancy new fone you's got.

Darrell, good to hear from you. So sorry to hear of your Mom's diagnosis. I will shoot a prayer in her direction. Please keep us posted.

Whelpt, I've procrastinated as long as I possibly can: it's tax time... It's either now, or file an extension, which solves nuttin'. Gotta' get everything in line to drop the stuff off to my guy tomorrow. BTW, tax guy is like my dermatologist: I kinda' like him personally, and have been going to him for 20+ years; but not sure he really does me any good. Inertia is a crazy thing.

Y'all have a great Sunday, good Olds peeps.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 26th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Evening all,

Mike. I would also love to visit the Taj, but not on this trip
I've never flown Quantas but I've also heard good things. Best airline for me so far is Emirates, great service and hot women. Last year I flew TAM to Rio and I had a private room on the plane, that was cool.

OLD SKL 69. Nice to have you back, my thoughts are with your family.

I'm having a few days off next week to sort out my garden, I'm laying an artificial lawn, no more mud or cutting grass, only vacuuming!
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:59 PM

Good Morning.

Nice weather. Last evening/ night wind was blowing like nothing.
Now its sunny and clear blue sky. Soon to woodwork.

Hmm.. I have no desire to visit any country east of Baltian Countries and line they draw towards south. Nor Africa. American continent would be interesting to see, many interesting countries there. Maybe one day.

Bee-Oh-Pee - I know one ugly joke about tax-man...

Oh well, out to the woodwork. It just continues and continues. 10 years worth of firewood to heat sauna, lol I bet these are last weeks before work begings.

Have a nice week everyone

Last edited by Inline; March 27th, 2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:21 AM

Mawn'in

Tis Monday so I'm gonna try to get in 18 before Elsie arrives

Inline, Congrats on reaching the Spring Thaw"

Mike, I'm not much of a world traveler but KLM used to have some hot stews

London, I'm guessing you don't have " Curry in a Hurry" over there

John, Good luck getting your taxes done, Don't forget to write off wall no builder # 1

Clint, Ya got the snow plow on or the A/c this morning?

Have a Great Day Olds friends
Old March 27th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all... A mild, muggy one in da Swamp today. At least the monsoons (we had about 4" Saturday) seemed to smooth out the pigpits in the front. Grass growing season is upon on for sure, too; so I'm sure as soon as the damage becomes invisible, the swine will return.

I'm about half-way on repairing the damage (from where I dropped it a couple months ago) on the Yammie. It seems to be going fairly well -- especially for my first attempt at "auto" body work. I'm doing a little phase every day. I wet-sanded the repair/filler last night, and will re-mask and prime later today. I'm doing what they call a blend, or spot-repair; you just have to go over the whole panel(s) with clearcoat at the end, even though you only repair and base-coat a small portion. Sure seems to to work well for the guys (and gals) on Youtube.

But for now, it's off to the Big City!

Y'all have a great Monday, Olds compadres.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 27th, 2017 at 06:21 AM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 08:50 AM

Darrell, sorry to hear about your mom, hope she does well with any treatments. My uncle had Leukemia, and did fairly well for 20+ years with it.
Old March 27th, 2017, 01:54 PM

Evening all

Jamesbo, you're correct we don't have curry in a hurry. You have to remember that Indian food is one of the favourites in the U.K. So we have a million and one curry houses here, some good some not so. In London you can eat food from anywhere in the world although we don't have any Mexican takeaways only restaurants.

My whole body has gone into shock today, I shifted four tonnes of sand today, I'm not used to so much hard work!

Beautiful day in Londonistan today, mid to high 60s and mucho sol
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:02 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Glad to be young and immortal..
Last evening/ night it was blowing like a mad, heard a big loud bang when some tree fell down next to our house at forest ( havent gone checking yet for obvious reasons), and one small side-window from upstairs at non-used room flew off from our house.
Well, i had to go attach it again ( it didnt miraculously break) so water dont get inside there.

Guess the rest? One big wind-blow got me down from 4 meters to my knees and hands to icy ground. Nothing got cracked, just aloooot of wounds n bruises, and few strained limbs, bloody nose.
Now im feeling like a wheelchair-patient. But its all okay apart from mighty ache
Btw, i went back up once again, since i didnt got that window installed at first try.

Jamesbo - Thanks - almost no snow or ice on the ground, its coming!

LondonCutlass - Imagine showeling 30 tons at a day.. Been there done that. Its good exercise especially if you learn to do it both ways ( left/ right handed). I suggest to learn using tools both-handed, lets your body get easier on hard jobs.

Well, have a good tuesday everyone. Im gonna just sit at chair today and sip few beers at evening.

E: Got a best call for a while. 10.4, ~two weeks forward and work starts! Wohooo!!

Last edited by Inline; March 28th, 2017 at 02:55 AM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:36 AM

Mawn'in

Elsie came and went during the night

So, to wet to cut grass

Got 1 birdie yesterday but played like a goat the rest of the day

John, That's pretty adventurous tackling body word, I'm proud of ya.

London, I'm glad ya got more to eat than British food. I tried bangers and mash but I'm not a big fan of bangers, If you make it with I-talian sausage, it's a whole lot better.

Welp Day lights burning GTG

Have a GREAT day Olds friends
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:57 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Inline. Hope you heal up quickly.

Jamesbo. Thats one more birdie than I've ever had. Speaking of birdies, the wife walked into the barn yesterday morning, she musta scared the crap out of the big old owl above her. Literally. Not a way to start your day. (BTW it was a/c yesterday since Arnie thought it was hot and his breath is atrocious.)

John, Glad its only the scooter that needs body work. Usually the rider is much worse off. I'm thankful that our scooters have plastic 'bodies' because mine seems to like to be 'dropped' since it likes to buck me off.

Darrell, Best wishes for you, the fam and your mom.

Speaking of mom's, I guess we have to talk to the lawyer tonight about her house. My sister and her family is planning on moving in this summer and I'm not quite sure she has our mothers best interests in mind at the moment. I'm afraid its going to get ugly.

Not gonna get out of the 40's today, and snow tonight. but just enough to make it annoying.

Have a day.
Old March 28th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all... decent trip to S. Shore (da Big City) yessa-day. Better half got her stuff done, Aunt Carmy is essentially in one piece (more than we can say for Inline), and we were back for din-din & a little after-dinner 'cycle work.

Inline, glad you were more or less lucky this time. Try to remember that when you're in your 20s, that "immortality" of which you speak is just an illusion. Be careful!

Clint, thanks. Sorry to hear of the family turmoil; but sometimes, that's the way it goes.

Jamesbo, glad you found your game yesterday. Part of the problem with this body-work stuff is there are a million & 1 ways to go about things -- especially if your tutor is Youtube. Only thing I might have done out of spec thus far is to use a slightly too coarse Scotch-Brite pad to "scuff" the unrepaired section that will ultimately be re-clearcoated. But I'm hoping this will be forgiven. It's priming day today. I'm hoping to be ridin' 'er by the weekend. Plus, she needs an oil change.

London, enjoy the felicitous weather. Ours here ain't too shabby; but as in the past, to be perfect, you'd have to shave 15-20 pts. off the humidity meter.

Have a great Tuesday, Olds buddies.
Old March 28th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Stayed up late, slept good today and got up early to help my neighbor move some stuff. Called and texted him, heard nothing for three hours, then got a text, Oh I've been sleeping I'm taking a break today. Hm, glad I got up early. He has to be out by the 31st, so that counts me out for any more help.

Had to mail some bills so Tiger and I got ready and headed out, and stopped at the Awful house for something to eat. That's a rare treat on a workday. I always get him a hamburger and we eat it when I go back to the car.

Got the fence done yesterday. The gate is going to need a little more work but it's screwed closed for now. Boy how nice it is to go out without a leash. I still have to be out there because Tiger won't come when he's called, but I no longer have to get towed behind him for 20 minutes every three hours. He took off after some ducks but stopped short of jumping in the lake. So I'm hoping he won't do that ever. We did meet Mr. No Shoulders and also his buddy so as always something to look out for.

So work tonight, it's Monday. Hope it's a good week.

Okay have a good evening everyone.

Last edited by slantflat; March 28th, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 12:32 AM

Good day everyone.

Todays is a special day.. I reveal it later Sunny- but cold. Just a tad over zero.
Oh my god im excited that work begins, now i just have to heat the sauna hard and often before that.
I can walk almost normally already.

CQR - What ive heard during my short life, those things hardly end up nice.. Its amazing what greed does to people.. Happened many times now on mothers side.

Bee-Oh-Pee - Remember to cater us with pictures! Pic or didnt happen!
Ive done body-work twice. First and last time. Not my type of thing, i quess im not patient enough for such a job.

Okay, everyone have a good...... wednesday?

Last edited by Inline; March 29th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.