81 Custom Cruiser .. with a posi?

Search this Thread

Old November 30th, 2013, 01:12 PM

81 Custom Cruiser .. with a posi?

Since the 81 CC lacks the RPO sticker and it colder than your ex wife's mother's heart outside I'm at a lack for options. It's packed snow on ice out there and after dropping off the family at the door and going to park the wagon ... yeah, I floored it and spun the wheels. It's a 307 .. I'll take my fun where I can get it. But walking back to the door I noticed something odd .... 2 bald patches of ice. Seems I got both wheels loose instead of the peg leg i'd expected. What are the odds this thing came with a posi from the factory?
Old November 30th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Professur
Since the 81 CC lacks the RPO sticker and it colder than your ex wife's mother's heart outside I'm at a lack for options. It's packed snow on ice out there and after dropping off the family at the door and going to park the wagon ... yeah, I floored it and spun the wheels. It's a 307 .. I'll take my fun where I can get it. But walking back to the door I noticed something odd .... 2 bald patches of ice. Seems I got both wheels loose instead of the peg leg i'd expected. What are the odds this thing came with a posi from the factory?
It was a factory option. My 84 CC has anti-spin, and yes I was pleasantly surprised also.

Actually, talk about unusual option combos, my 84 must have been customer-ordered this way (as opposed to dealer-ordered for the lot). Other than A/C, cruise, and anti-spin, the car has NO other options. Cloth one-piece bench, crank windows, non-tilt column, non-power locks, and even no passenger side outside mirror.