Site Help Ask your questions here about how to use the site.

Over 20 posts and STILL can't post in gallery or lose locks on certain topics???

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2009, 11:36 AM

Over 20 posts and STILL can't post in gallery or lose locks on certain topics???

I have over 20 posts and still cannot post pics in the Gallery, and I still have locks on showing on certain topics in the forums... anyone know what might be up with that?

Thanks,

Chad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
File Type: jpg
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:15 PM
may the Olds be with you

good lookin car, m8. the white letter tires make it stand out nicely
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Operation Deltapower
good lookin car, m8. the white letter tires make it stand out nicely
Thanks "neighbor"! Yeah the white-letters look nice. My buddy (who had the car before me) bought those tires already on those wheels at a flea market... all for like $100 or something. The white lettered tires are a bit wider and higher than the OEM spec size, but it doesn't affect the speedometer much. I like the look of the white letters and the wider/higher tires, so that's what I'm probably going to stay with.

Chad
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM
may the Olds be with you

thats what i have on the taurus, only i just have 2 LOL gotta get the moneys for the others. got the two because they were bald and had to pas ispections
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Operation Deltapower
thats what i have on the taurus, only i just have 2 LOL gotta get the moneys for the others. got the two because they were bald and had to pas ispections
Well hey... I have FOUR practically new PRIMEWELL (made/sold by Firestone) tires size 195/70/14... they were put on my old Beretta about 300 miles before the Beretta's flywheel was deemed ruined. They are not white-letters, and they are mounted one Beretta wheels. Like I said, they have less than 300 miles on them, and they were purchased in late '08. If that size will fit your car (or anyone elses' you know that needs good rubber), let me know. I am willing to get rid of them as "all four", OR in pairs.

Chad
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:52 AM

Smile Fence posts?

Have you tried bribery?? Cake? Lots of whining helps sometimes too
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Site Admin & Motorhead

Originally Posted by 82 Grocery Getter
I have over 20 posts and still cannot post pics in the Gallery, and I still have locks on showing on certain topics in the forums... anyone know what might be up with that?

Thanks,

Chad
Hi Chad -

The gallery is partially broken but I'm told the server guys are working on it. As for the threads with "lock" icons, those are usually closed threads, like when a car get sold. Can you post in all forums? You have enough posts and you're a full access user, so you should be able to read and post anywhere the topic is not closed. Please PM me if you're still having issues after reading this.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 04:59 AM
olds..older..oldest

logging on etc.

Omicrom, Talked to Jamesbo who referred me to you ref. technical issues.[didn't know how to PM you or e-mail]. For the last few weeks I no longer get to CO without having to log on [was OK before], and still get the ...you are not allowed stuff even when logged in. Any suggestions as to how to clear this up? Not a huge deal, but this message alone took this dinosaur 5 minutes to type!! Thanks...Derek
Old June 2nd, 2009, 05:05 AM

To PM [private message] just click on the name to the left of the post. A box should come up with several options PM and E-mail being two of them.

Hope this helps.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 05:24 AM
Site Admin & Motorhead

Originally Posted by derek nesdoly
Omicrom, Talked to Jamesbo who referred me to you ref. technical issues.[didn't know how to PM you or e-mail]. For the last few weeks I no longer get to CO without having to log on [was OK before], and still get the ...you are not allowed stuff even when logged in. Any suggestions as to how to clear this up? Not a huge deal, but this message alone took this dinosaur 5 minutes to type!! Thanks...Derek
Hi Derek -

To login, try going to https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums/ instead of https://classicoldsmobile.com/ . For some reason the top level page gives some members the "You're not allowed...." message while the /forum one doesn't.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if it does work for you.

Thanks,
Paul