Current options for bore and stroke in a gas 350 block

Search this Thread

Old November 1st, 2015, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by coppercutlass
That came off totally wrong on my end . I want truth in numbers not what can be done or even dyno numbers. By a waste that comment was based on what I would do not what can be done or what's best. I'm not doubting the 380 can make more power. I don't wanna be the fastest that's been done and overdone. I wanna be the fastest withing certain restraints because anyone can throw parts and money at the situation . Can my car go faster with more gear sure it can but I'm gonna do it by other methods to prove a point. That's what I kinda do.

Once again, take the time to clearly express your views, we can not read your mind. If you want to take pride in going fast as cheaply as possible, fine. But recognize that a lot of guys HAVE the money and want to do it right the first time. They want to build it and drive it, not work on it. And also be aware that your way is NOT the only way, or, IMO, the best way.
Old November 1st, 2015, 10:25 AM
Chevy budget Olds powered

I Know my way ain't the best . I'll be the first to admit that . I'm not a pro . I like to tinker with stuff so if I get a few seasons out of it I'm happy then make changes as needed or sell the old parts and move on. I'm willing to take chances and try the obscure because I find that more entertaining than going for what I know and what others know wil for sure work.