Looking for a Aluminum intake to trade 4 Original 68 intake/carb/air cleaner

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:00 AM

Looking for a Aluminum intake to trade 4 Original 68 intake/carb/air cleaner

I recently bought a 1968 cutlass, all original minus a part or two. Well the 2 barrel intake, 2 barrel carb, and 2 barrel "Oldsmobile 350 Rocket" air cleaner and Heat pipe are original and Id like to trade them for a Aluminum aftermarket 4 barrel intake. I also have an original jack, jack foot, tire iron, and hold down from same said car if someones interested. Now i will pay shipping for item I want and You will have to pay shipping 4 items you want. Oh also have a set of 4 Apliance wheels and center caps too. 14x8's. good condition. Thanks.
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by TIM FISKUS
I recently bought a 1968 cutlass, all original minus a part or two. Well the 2 barrel intake, 2 barrel carb, and 2 barrel "Oldsmobile 350 Rocket" air cleaner and Heat pipe are original and Id like to trade them for a Aluminum aftermarket 4 barrel intake. I also have an original jack, jack foot, tire iron, and hold down from same said car if someones interested. Now i will pay shipping for item I want and You will have to pay shipping 4 items you want. Oh also have a set of 4 Apliance wheels and center caps too. 14x8's. good condition. Thanks.
I have a Original vintage aluminum Offenhauser 4 barrel intake. I dont want to trade I want 250.00 for it. If you are interested call me 208-731-7783 I can get you some pics.
Thanks, Jonathan
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:47 PM

i have a edelbrock 3711 intake and i also have a holley 600 electric choke, i have the rebuild kit for the holley and the intake i just have to remove carb studs from it if intrested pm me
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:39 PM

Aluminum Intake you have

Hello,

I do apologize, but Im new to this forum and I cant figure out how to send a P.M. I am interested in those parts. I have rebuilt a few (like 50) carbs so not a problem. Did you want to trade or are you just trying to sell them to me? I ask because I have had a few P.M's about "not wanting to trade, however Ill sell you" messages. I cant afford to, otherwise I'd just go to my local speed shop and pick one up. On the other hand I do like trading and like my post says, Ive got the Original 2 barrel intake, carb, air cleaner with lid/rocket badge, and heat stove with air cleaner attachment and the pipe too from my 1968. Only had it about 45 days now but I love this car. First olds Ive owned. Its got a shade under 60,000 original box A miles and the carb/intake worked great on the car. Now I should have just left it on the car but if you knew me you would understand why I did not. I cant leave anything alone. I have to mess with everything. My motto- If it aint broke, fix it in-till it is. If you want that stuff Ill send pics, detailed of all part #'s and casting #'s so you can see condition, original part, etc, etc. I also have a 72 cutlass 2 barrel Ive media blasted already Ill include. My email is timfiskus@rocketmail.com. Im in tucson AZ. Ive also got a few other little parts, but Ill be picking up another 1968 with a center console shifter, all original minus motor for $600. So if theres some other parts your looking for off a 68 let me know. Thanks

Tim fiskus
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:43 PM

Got the jack and stuff too. Let me know what you want and Ill get specific pics for you.

thanks
Tim
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:17 AM

I will trade you an Edelbrock intake for the jack, meet you half way in Casa Grande, I am in Glendale. PM me if interested, what style Appliance wheels you got?