ISO '69 Cutlass Power steering Bracket

Search this Thread

Old April 14th, 2020 | 09:24 AM

ISO '69 Cutlass Power steering Bracket

I'm looking for the bracket #398664 for the PSP. I have found them on eBay for $27 but wondered if anyone had one for real cheap. I know $27 isnt a lot of money, but with $27 here, $58 there, $209 here and so on, this total is adding up quick. Pic for reference.
Old April 14th, 2020 | 01:32 PM

Cheep implies crap...shall we say less costly ?

Shure ...how is $24 for oem unit that fits & performs properly unlike so many aftemarket reproductions these days
throw in any unique Oldsmobile engine fasteners free of charge within a reasonable limit

is that all you need
I will need an email address if you'd like me to send you pics

fan shroud arrive today on schedule I bet you can see these pics

old nos pump thats made in American but not by GM

to Upper ones secure your power steering pump issue the very lowest one should work on your header to bolt your new bracket to picture is file photo open tire bolt set up I man needed while back
was that all there was?

Last edited by rocketscientis; April 27th, 2020 at 05:03 AM. Reason: 2 edut
Old April 14th, 2020 | 02:21 PM

Samantics... . I was actually reaching out to guys that have a ton of spare parts and had an original.

Last edited by lrios; April 14th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020 | 02:40 PM

Special for tomorrow only. $20.00, plus shipping from 33441. Thanks, Bob.
Old April 14th, 2020 | 04:34 PM

It did

Originally Posted by lrios
Samantics... . I was actually reaching out to guys that have a ton of spare parts and had an original.
thought it sounded as though you were talking directly to me but your estimate on tonnage will be short by 18 or 19 I'd like to quote a wise man who said I don't do used stuff but seeing as how that's technically impossible 4 any one I'm going to change used 2 repo the part I have you are in need of is genuine OEM General Motors vintage part it almost seems to me as though you would like to reduce the cost even more not knowing your budget is I would have to ask just how cheap you imagined it should be and if by chance you felt like making an offer somewhere within your cheap range maybe within my cheap range to I certainly have no problem with less expensive things that's why I got rid of the wife picked up girlfriend saved a ton of money of course wife ended up with it all..
Old April 14th, 2020 | 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by rocketscientis
thought it sounded as though you were talking directly to me but your estimate on tonnage will be short by 18 or 19 I'd like to quote a wise man who said I don't do used stuff but seeing as how that's technically impossible 4 any one I'm going to change used 2 repo the part I have you are in need of is genuine OEM General Motors vintage part it almost seems to me as though you would like to reduce the cost even more not knowing your budget is I would have to ask just how cheap you imagined it should be and if by chance you felt like making an offer somewhere within your cheap range maybe within my cheap range to I certainly have no problem with less expensive things that's why I got rid of the wife picked up girlfriend saved a ton of money of course wife ended up with it all..
I wasn't looking to reduce the price further. I was just stating that I'd assume fab one myself than pay $27 for a junk one from eBay . I'd like an original. I also misunderstood your original message. I thought you just attempting to be snarky. Thechimneyguy@gmail.com if you'd like to send a pic of the bracket. Also looking for a lower strut bolt for the rear. Sorry for the confusion.
Old April 14th, 2020 | 06:52 PM

It did

Originally Posted by lrios
<br />thought it sounded as though you were talking directly to me but your estimate on tonnage will be short by 18 or 19 I'd like to quote a wise man who said I don't do used stuff but seeing as how that's technically impossible 4 any one I'm going to change used 2 repo the part I have you are in need of is genuine OEM General Motors vintage part it almost seems to me as though you would like to reduce the cost even more not knowing your budget is I would have to ask just how cheap you imagined it should be and if by chance you felt like making an offer somewhere within your cheap range maybe within my cheap range to I certainly have no problem with less expensive things that's why I got rid of the wife picked up girlfriend saved a ton of money of course wife ended up with it all..
Old April 19th, 2020 | 10:13 AM

P/S bracket

Here's a pic of the actual bracket. If this is what you want, email me for shipping/payment info: drolds1@bellsouth.net. Thanks, bob.

Old April 30th, 2020 | 12:41 AM

One way or nuthr...sorry jerry....

Pix of your water pump
​​​​​

Fan shroud & bran spankin new old water pump & box Mosses puy it in
2" inlet 5.7 dim.
Made in usa...but not oem
Not a lot i into it so hence very reasonable price on th nos pump

This one below is a '70 shroud

was just notified that this very very nice 1970 fan shroud has become available

file photo of p/s pump fastners a man orderd while bac
Upper rt is front strut 5/16 fasteners...go crazy &" nut up" upon installin to b proper
other next 2 it , is lower rear where your spacerless
&3/8 stud at far left should achieve proper placement w/headers of rear strut brace

More than 1 way to post a picture
Confimation plz
Initial refrence is for good buddy thats lil more concerned with way i 'range my letters than perhaps he , or anyone should be
Obviously time for new fone cause this on nuff to pissoff th pope !

​​​​​almost forgot...our first part...

P/S PUMP STRUT INITIAL PART IN NEED

Last edited by rocketscientis; April 30th, 2020 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Two ed it