Front Brake Drums for 67 Delta 88

Search this Thread

Old September 29th, 2020, 06:59 PM

Front Brake Drums for 67 Delta 88

Have visited many supplier websites and eBay/amazon but no one has front brake drums for below 67 Olds Delta 88 425 2bbl 14 inch wheels
Rear drums are plentiful
If anyone knows where to find front brake drums please text 843-302-2462

Old September 29th, 2020, 10:47 PM

I returned your phone message -- I have them , as indicated, as well as +++ N.O.S. +++ Asbestos +++ Brake Shoes *** CRITICAL *** for this application.
I am away this week, at Fall Carlisle...
Will try you again, this evening, as indicated, between 5:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. (possibly)
As the show is winding down for the day.....
Yours, Craig....
Old September 30th, 2020, 06:21 PM

Great talking to you today.... But Wednesday is first day of show... Not as populated....
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, are the big days".... I --- can --- stay open until 7:00 P.M. --- if there is still action.... Some people tarp up at 5:00 and that's it....

With 18 shows --- reduced to 3 --- and Hershey cancelled next week.... I will do everything in my power to TRY and make it happen.....

You can call me at 6 / 6:30 -- worst case is, I can't pick up at that moment -- leave a message...
Normally, ONLY leave messages on the land line (back in New York) and NOT by flip top cell phone.... But this is an exception to the rule.... You CAN leave a message on the cell, if I can't pick up.....

Got to get to bed in the van, shot.... Craig out....
Old October 2nd, 2020, 04:11 AM

Have those in

Lansing Michigan if needed
Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:54 PM

Are you following my commentary all week long, by the way, over in General Discussion, about Fall Carlisle ????
I am up every night past midnight, up every morning at 6:00 A.M. working outrageous ly.... Servicing these people , (and some are incredibly demanding --- and then don't purchase a thing -- you would shoot some of them if you saw what some of them do.... If you were standing at my counter !!!!!!!)
Tried to answer some of the 20 + phone calls that came in this week --- can't call anyone at
10:50 P.M. like it is now, have to pack the Van & U Haul tomorrow, unload the U Haul when I get home, return it,.... start processing, invoicing, pulling, and packing orders, getting up to UPS and Post Office......and a whole lot more.... Want to be in my shoes ????? Thought not !!!!!
Will call you shortly, at a normal hour , and we'll finalize everything, etc., etc.
Yours, Craig......

Last edited by mpolds; October 3rd, 2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 08:55 PM

Your in it for th $

on behalf of all the upity know more than you without actualy knowin a damned thing , question askin , cash grippin , non - buyin , wanten to be paid to take it away , cause you owe it to them people ....THANK YOU

Thanks for finding those parts. & packin them & huntin down their rightful owners

Thanks for takin less on occadion if asked & more if they **** you off

Thanks for somehow knowing that part would be required....any tulip panels ?..yes sir..two of em..

Thanks fot all the times you were stung ,cut ,went without dinner , had a snake crawl out or brown recluse & skear **** rite out of you

Thanks fot remembering who it is that needs what & where it is

Thanks for being nice with impatient people cause ya know if they was actually ina hurry , their part wouldn't have 20 years - 1/8" of dust on it from settin were ya put it

Thanks for saving all those parts for cars you never had & likely never will

Thanks for trackin peoples packages for them as they cant , after they call you a thief & a liar

Thanks for not sayin to much , or realy anything because anything you do say will be used against you by person awaiting a package that nobody can expidite no matter how many calls / text / emails containing countless names / accusations are made & for some reason extra worrying don't seem to help either..& wait & hurryup & wait seem insufficient options , although only ones available....

Thanks for sellin someone the part off your car because they realy nead it now & a better ones otw

Thanks for appreciatin a compliment , though not requireing or expexting any...or any thanks...

& Thanks for lettin those you've went out of your way & above & beyond common sense to help, but obviously not goin to thank you , how much you appreciate the opportunity by sayin just before ya leave...." Hey , thanks for lettin me help "
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:16 AM

Hey rocket scientis,
All your commentaries and comments through the years have always been moronic and retarded...
Your spelling has always been more pathetic than a first grader's.... And frequently, your
Sentences and Paragraphs make absolutely no sense. People have always questioned your ability to have any resemblance to the English language.
Your occasional ramblings (like the one above) have everyone wondering whether you are
a mad man or reside in a mental institution , or are a serial killer.....
I am positive that you will need a dictionary and a thesaurus to even understand what I have written....
It is high time that a moderator is privy to your pathetic existence..... If they weren't already on the edge of banning you from this site.
Old October 6th, 2020, 06:01 AM

Im confused as well. Cant tell if its a slam or compliment...
Old October 7th, 2020, 08:48 AM

How very kind of you to say...

Originally Posted by mobileparts
Hey rocket scientis,
All your commentaries and comments through the years have always been moronic and retarded...
Your spelling has always been more pathetic than a first grader's.... And frequently, your
Sentences and Paragraphs make absolutely no sense. People have always questioned your ability to have any resemblance to the English language.
Your occasional ramblings (like the one above) have everyone wondering whether you are
I am positive that you will need a dictionary and a thesaurus to even understand what I have written....
It is high time that a moderator is privy to your pathetic existence..... If they weren't already on the edge of banning you from this site.
thanks for being that way & demonstratin it
If not to busy , couple questions...???
Old October 9th, 2020, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by deaddds
Im confused as well. Cant tell if its a slam or compliment...
.pretty sure it was a compliment. thats how jon talks, and as with all conversations on the interwebs,unless you have been with the other person,you cant tell how they meant what they are saying.there is no inflection,facial tics or any other indicators of how it was supposed to be taken. if the person is known, their words can be read with their "voice" in ones mind.jon and his brother chris(witt) rip, have collected one of the biggest oldsmobile parts lot in michigan. he might be hard to read,but he helps lots of people,be a shame to have him driven away
Old October 9th, 2020, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by mobileparts
Hey rocket scientis,

sounds a little snooty,yes? all of us cant be as well versed in proper conversation techniques. i would think anyone that liked oldsmobiles, had knowledge,and helped others would be an asset on this site.guess not,unless one is on the inside list,and can get tossed out because someone cant understand someone else, or is just having a bad day. sorry for the rant,it just didnt seem right to me. rob