70-72 Cutlass Heater Parts

Search this Thread

Old October 14th, 2010, 10:31 AM

70-72 Cutlass Heater Parts

Hi All, I am in need of a couple of the plastic clips and screws that hold the cables in place on the heater box for my 72' Cutlass. I am also looking for the paper hoses that go from the heater to the defrost vents under the dashboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassjoe
I am also looking for the paper hoses that go from the heater to the defrost vents under the dashboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joe
NAPA has the round ones, but in a vinyl plastic. They fit tight and work great. From heater adapter to windshield vents.
Old October 30th, 2010, 08:02 AM

Are you talking about the plastic clips that are actually molded as part of the cables to attach to the heater control? These always break. I have some plastic wraparound clips that worked well and I just had to break off the rest of the molded on clip and then put this one on. It kept it pretty tight but I also used a little epoxy when installing it to get it tight. Let me know if you want some - I bought a bunch at an autobody supply once.
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by oldsconv
Are you talking about the plastic clips that are actually molded as part of the cables to attach to the heater control? These always break. I have some plastic wraparound clips that worked well and I just had to break off the rest of the molded on clip and then put this one on. It kept it pretty tight but I also used a little epoxy when installing it to get it tight. Let me know if you want some - I bought a bunch at an autobody supply once.

I sent you a pm about the parts.