Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Wilwood D52 kit - drop in front disc brake upgrade!

Search this Thread

Old January 23rd, 2021, 08:59 AM

Wilwood D52 kit - drop in front disc brake upgrade!

This is the drop-in kit for the common GM single piston front disc brakes as used on 69-later cars. Can be installed as part of any disc conversion to get much more clamping force than the OE caliper. This Wilwood caliper uses 2 2" pistons in each floating caliper. Bolts right up to the stock caliper bracket and uses stock shape pads.

Wilwood D52 calipers (for 1" wide rotor, part number 120-10937 - anodized, which is nice for a sleeper look, much more subtle than the powder coated ones), set of BP10 pads (150-8939K) barely used, hoses in good shape, good banjo bolts, hardware installed in the caliper plus new hardware, and a set of Wilwood's "special" hardened slide pins. And new crush washers. Take off you stock calipers, bolt these on, bleed and go! Just add brake fluid. I'm not certain how old the hoses are, but they are very soft and don't have any cracks. Items are dusty from sitting in the garage - I do a lot of painting in here.
$275 shipped

What you see is what you get. I got this kit used. After I got them, I put all new seals and bleeders and polished the pistons and replaced one piston that had some decent scratches in it. Also bought the special Wilwood hardware kit for their "hardened" slide pins (does it matter? probably not). Note that there are good bushings and o-rings installed in the calipers. The ones pictured are extra, unused, items. I ran the calipers for all of 200 miles (maybe?) after the full rehab, so they're essentially like-new. I ran these with Bosch ESI6 fluid (DOT 5.1).
Finally got my C6Z51 stuff installed, so no longer need.
I also have extra disc caliper mounting brackets (for use with a disc spindle) if you need them. No extra spindles though. Also have nice Centric rotors, but shipping those is pricey.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:44 AM

I will take them.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 04:47 PM

Sold! Thanks!