Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Hurst Shifter handles

Search this Thread

Old September 13th, 2019, 08:56 AM

Hurst Shifter handles

Hey everyone, Not too long ago I posted a few pics of a shifter handle I made for my 442 and had some interest from our fellow Oldsmobile lovers. So I decided to go ahead and make a bunch and offer them up here for sale to anyone interested, Here goes....

I have 6 available. They are Black Walnut and have a 3/8 x 24 threaded and pinned insert for mounting on Hurst shifters. The Olds decal in layed in under the top coat. They are finished with 5 coats of satin lacquer. The original one I made was glossy. The satin shows off the beautiful grain patter a little more.
I'm located in Toronto Ontario so I've included shipping in the cost for those of you in the US and Canada.
Price is $90USD or $120CDN.
If you would like one of the handles I will accept payment by E Transfer or Paypal.
You may reach me by email ben442@sympatico.ca
If you have any question send me a note. Also, If you would like to have one custom made in a particular wood or color I would be happy to do it.

here are some pics

Old September 14th, 2019, 05:09 AM

Here are a few pics of the one Ben made for me. The quality, fit and appearance are tremendous and I would recommend one of these to anyone interested in changing up the look/feel of their ride. I've only had the opportunity to drive with it a couple of times but it's like having a new toy.

Thanks Ben for offering these handmade, top quality pieces for our hobby. I hope fellow members support Ben's efforts and pick one of these up. I know you won't be disappointed and will enjoy them as much as I do.

IMO, the price is worth every penny.

Old September 19th, 2019, 08:48 AM

Good Morning Olds Fans
I just thought I would put this out there- I'm completely open to reasonable offers on any of the handles I've made. I see a lot of views but other than a few sales locally, it's not the response I expected. Which is completely understandable.
Any way, if price may have been a deciding factor for you, let me know. I know these aren't for every ones taste but I thought I would give it a go.
Have a great day all you gear grabbers
Ben
Old September 19th, 2019, 02:58 PM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

Sorry to see there's not much interest.
I was impressed when I seen them and I like them. They look fantastic!
If they would have been set up like a Hurst T handle to use on my dual gate,I would have bought one.
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:20 PM

Do the T handles use the same threaded insert size or are they different?
I think I can convert them if needed. Can't hurt...