Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old July 11th, 2008, 01:47 PM

Hi

Hi. My name is Mike. I am from western Ky. I am really a Pontiac guy (sorry) but it seems that a lot of Trans Ams got 350/403/455 Olds implanted over the years. As it stands now, I have a complete 350 Olds, a new set of never-installed Olds headers, a disassembled 403 that is supposedly sold, and a complete 455 Olds engine- which I listed in the for sale section. The sites I usually hang out at are Poncho mill sites and the guys have little interest in Olds engines. So I thought I would see if you guys need any of the Olds stuff before I selll them one piece at a time. This isn't the best way to introduce myself, by selling right off, but I am giving up the lease on one of my storage buildings and I am looking to sell some Olds engines. So hello, everyone, and again- I apologize for listing the 455 right off. It jsut seems a shame to sell brackets, carb and block separately if someone needs the whole thing.
Mike
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:23 PM
same but different

Mike, welcome to the site. Being a poncho guy is not all bad.

I like the name...kentuckyyeti
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:55 AM

At least you aren't a Chevy guy. If you were we would have to BURN you!
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:51 AM

Definitely not a Chebby guy. Mostly 2nd generation Trans Ams. Of course, several of them came with 403 Olds engines. I have a lot to learn about the Olds mills. They are a totally different mill than I am used to. I hope to find some information on here about them.