Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

G-Body Big Block Parts for Sale. Headers, 7 Blade Clutch Fan and Aluminum Rad

Search this Thread

Old March 27th, 2020, 01:08 PM

G-Body Big Block Parts for Sale. Headers, 7 Blade Clutch Fan and Aluminum Rad

Headers were custom made for my 1983 Hurst/Olds with a 455 Olds. Removed some of the wrap so you can see some of the work done and the condition of the headers. Both in great shape, always stored indoors and kept dry. Driver's side has all the modifications done to fit, including the small indent done to clear the steering box. Passenger side header is a direct bolt on, no issues. You can see the collector size in the image included. Would like to get $450 for the hours of work done to make these fit by a professional speed shop. These are nice one piece headers and they come nicely wrapped and in good condition.

Clutch Fan is a 7 blade fan. This is only the fan, no clutch included. You can see by the pitch that it is intended to cool a big block and it did the trick on my 455. Looking for $75.

Aluminum Radiator is a Be Cool unit. It's probably about 10 years old. Showed one small leak and had it repaired, then another one popped up a year later and decided to just change it and finally convert to electric fans. It's a great direct fit, no hood issues unlike some of the others I had tried. It is intended for a G-Body. It's a good rad if you're good with aluminum repairs and are able to fix it. Car was still drivable as the leaks were minor, just got tired seeing it. Looking for $60.

These prices are negotiable, I'll consider reasonable offers. Shipping is not included in these prices and would have to be set up.