Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

A bunch of misc parts...

Search this Thread

Old January 9th, 2010, 10:04 AM

A bunch of misc parts...

I have a bunch of stuff still around that I need to get out of here. My garage is too full to do anything in this winter, so I must make some room.

Here is a list of a lot of the parts I have, and a link to photobucket where there are pics of all of it.
Best offer on everything!
Keep in mind that shipping is from London Ontario Canada, but I do my best to package small and find you the best price.
I "think" I can ship a pair of heads for around $150 to pretty much anywhere in Canada or the US, but I will do quotes for everyone as needed.

link to pics...
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...uff/?start=all

-Two 1968 442 Rear bumpers with cutouts for re-chrome. Both cores, one is a bit worse than the other. The worse one has a rust-through hole on the one corner. Should be able to be fixed though.
-One 1968 front bumper for re-chrome as well,
-One 1970 Cutlass, no-cut-outs, Rear bumper for re-chrome,
-3 or 4 1968 Cutlass/442 tail lights, all complete, but a couple have cracks in lenses, one has a broken stud or two, for parts or complete restoration possibly.
-two 1968 Cutlass/442 headlight surrounds, both best for someone who is repairing another set. Quite rough, but I just can't throw 'em out. I am positive some-one is handy enough to repair a broken set.
-a pair of 1968 Cutlass/442 convertible, Soft-Ray, rear quarter glass. one has a small chip on the top edge. Still very useable.
-1970-1972 Black console, needs small repair, could be used as is though. Been cut for Dual gate already though.
-a few sets of metal interior A-pillar moldings/trim
- a couple of sets of standard valve covers, one red set, one blue set.
-1968 Delta Drivers side grille
-1976 Cutlass Headlight chrome
-1968 rear panels, for cores, rough shape
-a couple of wiper transmissions
-a set of bare #5 (1968) rusty heads
-a set of 7A (1972)
-complete 1972 350, disassembled, bagged, tagged, needs complete overhaul, light rust in cylinders. "N" crank #393654, No intake or cam, heads are available alone (listed above) or with the rest of the engine.

-also a few sets of bucket seats available. I do not have these at my house, so if interested, it won't be immediately that I can do anything with them.
-one set is '68 I think, blue,
-two sets of black, one looks like chevelle, the other was from a 1970 Olds Cutlass

PM me on anything listed.
Thanks
Duane

Last edited by 69Rman; January 9th, 2010 at 10:08 AM.