Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

79 H/O original engine parts

Search this Thread

Old October 10th, 2020 | 04:40 PM
Jori’s79H/O

79 H/O original engine parts

Hello all, going to be selling some 66,000 miles original engine parts from our 79 H/O

I have the entire A. I. R. California emissions system that I am removing from the car. Will sell as a complete package. This will include the belt and the valves and tubes which lead into the exhaust manifold. I have the original clamp on the original hoses. They are in decent shape.

an original fuel pump that functions as well.

May also have an original AC compressor that I am sure is date coded.

I believe I have original heater hoses as well as upper and lower radiator hoses

located in Sarasota Florida.

I am new to this site so please bear with me and offer constructive criticism if interested in the parts. This car is being made into a driver for my 16-year-old daughter and therefore we will not be using original pieces.

there will be other small parts as we go along. I’m not sure about the names of many of the pieces and I will have to post pictures.

if board rules state that prices must be posted, I’ll start with
$350 for the entire smog set up.
$10 for the fuel pump.
$80 for the AC pump. (Froze up I think)

shipping charges to be added based on Final destination at your ZIP Code.

not trying to offend anybody with these prices, I don’t have any idea what these items may be worth. Trying to sell items so that we can buy tires and replacement items for the car.

feel free to text 941-587-8501 with questions.

thank you.

Old May 25th, 2022 | 02:02 PM
Jori’s79H/O

Sold. All gone

Originally Posted by jori’s79h/o
hello all, going to be selling some 66,000 miles original engine parts from our 79 h/o

i have the entire a. I. R. California emissions system that i am removing from the car. Will sell as a complete package. This will include the belt and the valves and tubes which lead into the exhaust manifold. I have the original clamp on the original hoses. They are in decent shape.

An original fuel pump that functions as well.

May also have an original ac compressor that i am sure is date coded.

I believe i have original heater hoses as well as upper and lower radiator hoses

located in sarasota florida.

I am new to this site so please bear with me and offer constructive criticism if interested in the parts. This car is being made into a driver for my 16-year-old daughter and therefore we will not be using original pieces.

There will be other small parts as we go along. I’m not sure about the names of many of the pieces and i will have to post pictures.

If board rules state that prices must be posted, i’ll start with
$350 for the entire smog set up.
$10 for the fuel pump.
$80 for the ac pump. (froze up i think)

shipping charges to be added based on final destination at your zip code.

Not trying to offend anybody with these prices, i don’t have any idea what these items may be worth. Trying to sell items so that we can buy tires and replacement items for the car.

Feel free to text 941-587-8501 with questions.

Thank you.