Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

69 Delta Parts??

Search this Thread

Old September 25th, 2019, 02:27 PM

69 Delta Parts??

I have a few AC parts that were in a car that i purchased a while back. the owner of the car said the parts were from a 69 Delta but I cannot find part numbers or anything to confirm. Wanted to check here to see if there is any interest in these parts, and if they are really from a full size Olds before I scrap them.

Thanks
Eric

Old September 26th, 2019, 04:40 PM

The evaporator box and the hoses look to come from a full-sized Oldsmobile as you suspect. The evaporator box fits right in the middle, flat on the firewall on the full-size oldsmobile from 1965 to 1970. Sorry for the rotten picture, it is what I have right now. Not 100% sure on the condenser, the drier looks a bit different from the one on my older full-size Oldsmobile, but quite close, in mine it is mounted to the side of the condenser, not in front. A-Bodies have them mounted in the front like the one you have shown. . P

Almost in the middle of the firewall, slightly to the right side evaporator box!
arts are not the most easy to source for the big cars, not a huge demand, but when they are needed, they are needed by the right person!
Old September 26th, 2019, 05:21 PM

Thanks that's a huge help. I won't toss them out but to reach a wider audience I will post them on Craigslist and eBay to see if anyone wants/needs them at the moment. If not I will just put them in the attic for now. I prefer to let them go to a member here though. So I will monitor this post as long as I have them.
Old September 26th, 2019, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by epinkston
Thanks that's a huge help. I won't toss them out but to reach a wider audience I will post them on Craigslist and eBay to see if anyone wants/needs them at the moment. If not I will just put them in the attic for now. I prefer to let them go to a member here though. So I will monitor this post as long as I have them.
You are very welcome! When it comes to the big Oldsmobiles, you feel like you are standing alone in the field at times! Fabricate, fight, make it work is the motto when fixing up a big Oldsmobile!
Old September 26th, 2019, 05:36 PM

Thanks to everyone that replied, always enjoy learning something new and possibly helping someone out. Parts are free to CO members local pickup or pkg'd and shipped at buyers expense.
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:37 PM

BTW the parts are in Arcadia CA 91006. Hope someone can use them.