Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

67 68 69 Cutlass or 442 automatic console complete with shifter

Search this Thread

Old February 15th, 2015, 06:40 PM

67 68 69 Cutlass or 442 automatic console complete with shifter

US address and paypal only...complete in 24 hrs after confirmation or i move on

I put this together out of 4 or 5 set ups...i got the best of the parts i could find..and like always; changed my mind and stuck a 4 speed in my car....i just lucked on to a 4 speed change over for cheap and couldnt pass it up...the 4 speed is in my car and time for this to go..i thought id try here before an auction site...hard to believe but every piece i put together came from 68s..so i know its all 68...but similar to 67 and 69..but i am not sure of the diffs myself...

I have the plastic console with all the trim and the courtesy lenses are perfect...the console is so nice and untouched...it has the red job number on it still...never been painted..still has almost all the flocking in the pocket..i do not have the key......i actually lost it..this is the best chrome bezel i could find around here...it has a small amount of pitting but not too bad..it could rechrome...a new insert would make i huge diff....and a guy could over look the small amount of pitting

the shifter is really decent and the **** is very good too...theres the big bracket and the under dash harness too..the shift cable is included...i just forgot to take a pic...this is a 2 speed shifter and indicator which change out easy...you need a shift gate or modify this one to make it a 3 speed...theres enough slop in these things to just use it on a 3 speed if ya want...anyway

look at the pics...make sure its right for you..some spit and polish and this could go in a nice car...needs a real resto to go in a mint car...and like they say..start with good stuff ya end up with nice stuff

$325 shipped to a US address..insured..i have a heavy toyota headlamp box and the whole outfit fits it perfect..