Non-Oldsmobile Classified Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1971 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Exclamation 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J

What we have here is a:

1. 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J with 143,989 miles and clean and clear Georgia title (exempt mileage). Garage kept.

2. Engine: Rebuilt 455 7.5L 60,000 miles, Transmission: TH400, and True dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers and chrome tips out the back.

3. Engine: Out of 1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88, geeked up just a little bit, light cam. Posi rearend 4:11 gears. Original engine was a 400. New rochester carb.

4. Everyday driver, cranks up on a dime and runs, drives, and shifts fine. Brand new duralast battery as of yesterday.

5. Exterior: Mercedes Benz Gray, paint is almost 2 years old. Interior: new leather headliner, seats red and black from previous owner, I was going do everything in black.

6. Bucket seats, console shifter, after market steering wheel and aiwa cd player put in by previous owner and 2 6x9 in rear deck. A/C is missing 2 lines so is inop. and the heat works.

7. No rust except for maybe a few very small holes in the trunk, other than that she is solid as a rock.

8. Front windshield has a crack on the passenger side. Front passenger side molding is missing and rear driver side molding is missing, both pieces are in the trunk.

9. I would in my opinion get the front and back windshields resealed, front and back bumpers need rechroming. Other than that she is a beauty with a beast under the hood.

10. Aftermarket 17 inch american racing wheels: Tires are 245/45/17 Sceptor G/P 326R in good condition.

11. Windows roll up and down as they should, all lights, guages, and signals work properly. The horn works, just needs hooked up. One hairline crack in dash.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Gr...html?aid=32795