The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

signature size?

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2009, 07:26 PM

signature size?

I need a sig. what size are most of you using? I was a member a while back and had a sig of my junk that was way too big.when I went in to change it I got booted and played he!! getting back here again as this is a great site and don't really wanna go thru that again!any suggestions appreciated!BTW--not as ugly as it was before but still isn't sporting paint either,just primer
Old August 20th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Past Administrator

Well, fist off you should have PMd me or Paul if you had some trouble with the site. I wasn't aware you were having difficulties. Secondly, if you are talking about the picture in the avatar I think there are some limitations and most of them turn out about the same size. I think the same thing goes for the pictures in your sig line as well. If you are having trouble with getting them up send Paul (Omicron) a PM and he can help you out no prob!
Old August 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Oldsguy
Well, fist off you should have PMd me or Paul if you had some trouble with the site. I wasn't aware you were having difficulties. Secondly, if you are talking about the picture in the avatar I think there are some limitations and most of them turn out about the same size. I think the same thing goes for the pictures in your sig line as well. If you are having trouble with getting them up send Paul (Omicron) a PM and he can help you out no prob!
thanks for the reply and will remember if I have probs again
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:32 AM
Past Administrator

Sure, you are very welcome. I am just sorry we didn't catch it sooner. Looking forward to seeing a new photo in your sig line soon!