The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Oldsmobiledave

Search this Thread

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
GM Enthusiast

Beautiful cars, thanks for sharing.
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 76 Regency
I would definitely like an extra set or two of moonroof drive cables which an XS would have. Please keep me in mind if any others turn up. Thanks!!
John
You're going to hate hearing this - 2 of those were XS cars - I'm not sure but I think they also had the fibreoptics package on the front fenders. I was soooo tempted to remove the Cruise/pdl/pseats etc but I don't have any place to store all that stuff I wouldn't be using. I did sit in the cars just for old times sake and sort of closed my eyes a bit thinking about what a luxo cruise on the highway would have been like.
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
You're going to hate hearing this - 2 of those were XS cars - I'm not sure but I think they also had the fibreoptics package on the front fenders. I was soooo tempted to remove the Cruise/pdl/pseats etc but I don't have any place to store all that stuff I wouldn't be using. I did sit in the cars just for old times sake and sort of closed my eyes a bit thinking about what a luxo cruise on the highway would have been like.
AGGHGHGHGH!!! lol. Damn that is a real shame. I don't recall Toro's having the fiber optics on the fenders as they had an electronic lamp monitor system, (I have it in my black 98 as well). I guess it depends on the exact year. Trust me, a highway cruise in a luxo ride is hard to compare to. Oh well, next time one of those come up, I hope you'll remember to reach out to me. Thanks Allan.