The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Newbie with a 73 CS

Search this Thread

Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:59 PM

Newbie with a 73 CS

Hello everyone. I registered on here a while ago but I have finally had a sec. to introduce myself. I live in Tulsa, OK and have had a 1973 Cutlas Supreme that I have held onto for more than 5 years now. I bought this car when I lived in Colorado Springs more than 10 years ago. I have been back and forth on selling this thing but now have decided to maybe get it back to where it was when I originally purchased it....I think, lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where/how to find what I am looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope to make some "olds" friends here too!
Old August 23rd, 2012, 08:05 PM

Welcome to the site! Do you have any pictures of your car you can post? Lots of Olds knowledge here so post whatever questions come up. You might also check out the site below as they focus on your vintage of cars. But you can still be active here and discuss your project plans and dreams

http://www.73-77olds.com/

John