The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

New Guy From Jersey

Search this Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:41 PM

New Guy From Jersey

Hey all!

The name is Kyle, I live in the southern portion of the great state of New Jersey (yay)..........

I do not currently own an Oldsmobile, however....when i was 14 my father gave me a 72 cutlass convertible. At the time i had no idea what i had....i kick myself in the a$$ everyday, I was young and dumb and sold it. It didn't run, but it was solid, viking blue, black interior was mint with the exception of the driver seat. It was a highly optioned car....Rocket 350, A/C, Convertible, Leather interior, 8 track player, power steering, and the best part......4 speed. I am hoping that this forum will help me find a car similar to this......I'm always drawn to A-Bodies, I have 2. A 68 True SS Chevelle and a 67 four door. I love these cars, but the Oldsmobiles have always been the best for me.....hopefully this forum can help me find my dream car that got away. Thanks all!
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site, good luck in your quest. Post some pics of your 68 and 67 if you don't mind.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:40 PM

I'm in New Jersey (Unfortunatly) but the North end. I will keep an eye out for you. what are the preferred years, Model etc? price range? Do you want a driver or project? Welcome to the site. I would like to see a photo of your 4 door. I like Chevys too. I almost bought a 4 Door Malibu, blue with black vinyl roof, six cylinder a couple years ago. A '67. I still think of that car. I'm nuts. I like "different" cars. Would have been cool with a couple 2 barrels and a header. Ha!
Tom
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:27 AM

Welcome to our site. I'm sure you can find a good Olds as a project. We look forward to seeing pics of those Chevelles.