The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Kanter Auto Products here!

Search this Thread

Old June 19th, 2012, 08:25 AM

Arrow Kanter Auto Products here!

Hi Oldsmobile Fans! My name is Jason, an internet rep from Kanter Auto Products. For those of you who don't know who we are, we have been one of the top classic car part retail/wholesalers in the US since 1960. We are slowly trying to become more prevalent online therefore I am reaching out to you guys.

Today I am here to spread the word about Kanter Auto Products as well as offer you guys some deals. We offer various different parts from Suspension and brake conversion kits to engine overhaul kits and carburetors. No matter what you need, feel free to ask and I am sure we can offer it! We also have weatherstripping kits available for most years/makes!

Currently we are running the following deals:

$50 off your next $500 purchase
$75 off your next $750 purchase
$100 off your next $1,000 purchases.

We are also offering a 10% discount through our Facebook page. Just "LIKE" our page and post your inquiry on our wall to get 10% off! Any order above $100 is eligible! www.Facebook.com/KanterAutoProducts

If you would like to take advantage of the coupons, just state that you saw this in ClassicOlds.com Forums or mark it in the order notes!

Thank you!