The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Hello to All

Search this Thread

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:45 PM

Hello to All

Hello to all!
New to Classic Oldsmobile. By my name not difficult to tell I 'm a mopar guy. There are 2 60's 'B' bodies w/big blocks in family. However growing up, we had a 54 Olds Ninety Eight 324, Hydro. Good Car. I'm looking for another vehicle, but something different from 60's muscle. Came across 54 Olds Super 88, org eng/trans as our '98. I do have some questions, however, Tedd Thompson may have indirectly given me some direction thru a thread by advising another new mopar member who is working on a '50's era Olds.
Thx
Dad-Par

Old March 16th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site, I deleted your similar posts. Standard mechanical parts can usually be found through your local parts store. These cars don't have an aftermarket following, most will place a list of parts needed in the parts wanted classified section. Your post in the Vintage section will net answers to where others find their parts outside of craigslist, ebay, etc...
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:15 AM

Eric
Thanks for the heads-up.
Dad-Par
Old March 18th, 2020, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dad-Par
Hello to all!
New to Classic Oldsmobile. By my name not difficult to tell I 'm a mopar guy.

I'm looking for another vehicle, but something different from 60's muscle.
Thx
Dad-Par
I tried sending this via a PM, but not able to do so:

Dad-Par,

Welcome to CO!. A good group of folk here, as you will learn.

Saw your post stating: "I'm looking for another vehicle, but something different from 60's muscle."

Do not know what you are interested in, but thought I would let you know of my ride, which is for sale. It is a 1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Convertible. It has 35,800 actual/original miles on the clock. She is a national, regional and local award winner. You may check her out here ==>
http://62olds.atwebpages.com/

There you will also find 60 some pics of the car ==> http://62olds.atwebpages.com/Gallery%20Test/index.html

The car is located in Milwaukee, WI. The price is $22K - FIRM.

If, after viewing the info * photos, there is an interest, I may be contacted via email at ===> OldsD88@gmail.com.

Good luck with your search!