The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old April 18th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Pap

Hello

My name is Roy I have been looking for a website like this for some time now !!!! I m building a 72w30 clone like I used to have many years ago I started with a 510 stroker built from mondello parts n have the drive train n undercarriage about done so now I m looking foreward to meeting some of u n collecting parts for the interior n body. Thank u
Old April 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site Roy, lets see some pictures.
Old April 20th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum, thanks a lot for joining! Looks like it's gonna be an exciting project. Where we can look up some pics of it?
Old April 20th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Pap

Originally Posted by oldcutlass
Welcome to the site Roy, lets see some pictures.
Not ignoring u old cutlass just trying to figure this all out haha to me this is the only reason to have the web !!! I have to get some more pics but she is still up on jacks awaiting the rite shifter plate to go with the console. Hopefully it will b here before this weekend ! I hope to have a strong n fun driver as I couldn't enjoy a show car. Although I would love to have one !
Old April 20th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Pap

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome to the forum, thanks a lot for joining! Looks like it's gonna be an exciting project. Where we can look up some pics of it?
Not ignoring your welcome carid still trying to figure the web site out haha. She is still on jacks awaiting the correct shifter plate to go with the console ! Should b here soon ! Can't wait as the weather has changed n I can't wait to cruiz ! And maybe a shot down the quater mile at beaver springs. I will post pics asap ! Thanks for the welcome !