The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

1962 Dynamic vs. Starfire

Search this Thread

Old October 20th, 2010, 06:08 PM

1962 Dynamic vs. Starfire

Is the any difference in a 394 engine in a Dynamic and a Starfire? If so what are the differences? Trying to upgrade my exhaust and make true dual exhaust. Trying to figure out what type of and what year of manifold I need for my dynamic. I heard I can use a drivers side exhaust manifold form a 63 or 64 starfire. Don't want to buy one and it doesn't work. If anyone has any advice on what to do or how to make it work. Be glad for your advice. Thanks.
Old October 21st, 2010, 04:54 AM
Past Administrator

You already asked this question on another sub-forum and got a really good answer. No need to double post in different forums. We have great members here willing and able to answer usually within the day. Good luck.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Oldsguy
You already asked this question on another sub-forum and got a really good answer. No need to double post in different forums. We have great members here willing and able to answer usually within the day. Good luck.
Can you please tell me in what forum this was answered in. I thought the post didn't go through because I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Past Administrator

Sure, here it is.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...4-engines.html

It was probably moved by myself or a moderator to the big block forum because of the subject matter. I do so many that if it was me I didn't remember it. We usually put a 1 day expiring re-direct on it.