Miscellaneous Classifieds Please read forum guidelines before posting.This forum is specifically for tools, reference material, memorabilia, or anything that is not a vehicle or parts.

Dr. Oldsmobile W-Machine banner

Search this Thread

Old December 11th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Dr Olds Restoration World

Dr. Oldsmobile W-Machine banner

Dr. Oldsmobile W-Machine banners for sale. As some of you know there was a post last week on face book that blew up with people wanting to purchase my special Dr. Oldsmobile W-Machine banner. See below info and attached pictures.

32 inch (H) x 8 feet (W) Single Sided Print(s) made from Banner-UltraFlex 13 oz Matte material, custom finishing, 1 inch hem, 8 Brass Mounting Grommets.

These heavy duty banners are not cheap or thin, they have vibrant colors and will last a lifetime.

I have a running list of people who previously contacted me, please contact me if you would like a banner. My website is not up and running yet. At a minimum I will need your email address so I can issue the invoice. If you don't use Paypal than you can mail me a cheque.

Brent Nagy
Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
1-403-651-0428
brentnagy80@gmail.com

The banners are $150 USD plus about $25 USD for shipping to anywhere in the USA. I'm set up on Paypal to accept payments. I will issue you a formal invoice through Paypal. We will do the goods/services payment method as that way it provides buyer/seller protection and you will obtain a tracking number. I will be dinged a 4% + 0.30 cent fee plus a 2.5% conversion fee for accepting USD currency. If you are feeling generous you can provide the funds to me in CAD but than you will be hit with the 2.5% conversion fee.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Old December 11th, 2019, 07:37 PM

Is it an officially licensed product?