Restoration for a cause!

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2013 | 05:51 PM

Restoration for a cause!

Booster.com/wearetheherd
I need your help Car fans. I have started a t-shirt fundraiser called "We are the herd" !The fundraiser will donate $5 from every shirt sold and proceeds will go towards supplies to restore a 72 Cutlass convertible. I am a disabled Iraqi Vet, I suffer from PTSD, and I found that restoring a piece of American Muscle helps restore the mind and heart as PTSD trys to destroy it. Threw my GREEN HERD vintage car restoration business;We restore Excitement back to the Veterans hearts and minds! My vision started when this disease had me wanting to give up on life. I realized that even though I can't hold a steady 9-5 I can still restore American pieces of history back to New! Although I may not ever be restored totally , once my first car was restored it filled my heart with a purpose again. A resurrection so to speak; restoring the abandoned and forgotten American muscle, making it shine and feel alive again! With all the Hard work and dedication, I felt a piece of me inside start to live again! And with the help from other Veterans who suffer daily just like me with PTSD. I found a cure !"RESTORING EXCITEMENT one Car at a time;one Veteran at a time. With your help and donations you make it possible for Us to provide Vintage car restoration for a special Disabled Veteran. All proceeds will go towards the restoration process of these vehicles.Thank you in advance for all proceeds and never leaving anyone behind. Just a small act of kindness goes a long way. So please dont forget "We restore Excitement one car at a time.One Veteran at a time.God Bless.
Booster.com/wearetheherd
Old December 17th, 2013 | 05:58 PM

Sounds like a great cause. I am in. Least I can do
Old December 18th, 2013 | 04:58 AM

Not seeing a canuck shipping option.