'66 88 from sask

Search this Thread

Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:36 PM

'66 88 from sask

gooday,my project is a survivor car i picked up in s.s.m. and car is from sask.originally.i have the original owner's name in elrose sask, the original shop manual,a bunch of spare parts,check my album page..i have a few questions for the pros on here..1.i want to improve the safety aspect of this big car,install a third brake light.2.the ugly power steering pump,has anybody put a another type of pump for this..i'm looking at my grand national beside my car which has a separate reservoir and pump..3.i have a 200r4 which i will install as i gather more info on that particular subject..it's a 66 delta 88 with 29134 showing and has a 425 -2bbl with the 400.and i'ts a 2 door!!...motor and tranny have been rebuilt 10k ago.i just want to get this thing on the road and hopefully the coming winter will be easy on us.thanks and will do a few posts as i go along...paul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bottom.JPG (164.6 KB, 29 views)
interior.JPG (163.3 KB, 25 views)
lonely.jpg (113.5 KB, 30 views)
resting.JPG (165.0 KB, 23 views)
Old December 23rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Registered Abuser

Originally Posted by can66
gooday,my project is a survivor car i picked up in s.s.m. and car is from sask.originally.i have the original owner's name in elrose sask, the original shop manual,a bunch of spare parts,check my album page..i have a few questions for the pros on here..1.i want to improve the safety aspect of this big car,install a third brake light.2.the ugly power steering pump,has anybody put a another type of pump for this..i'm looking at my grand national beside my car which has a separate reservoir and pump..3.i have a 200r4 which i will install as i gather more info on that particular subject..it's a 66 delta 88 with 29134 showing and has a 425 -2bbl with the 400.and i'ts a 2 door!!...motor and tranny have been rebuilt 10k ago.i just want to get this thing on the road and hopefully the coming winter will be easy on us.thanks and will do a few posts as i go along...paul
My car came from Sask too. Just paint the pump. Much easier.