'71 Cutlass S F&R Seats into a '77 Cutlass Supreme Brougham???

Search this Thread

Old March 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM

'71 Cutlass S F&R Seats into a '77 Cutlass Supreme Brougham???

Ok, so I know this seems like a real stupid question to some of you, but I'm trying to sell a '71 Cutlass S Seats, Buckets and rears, locally, and a guy who has a '77 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, has contacted me and asked if there was any companies that make up any necessary brackets to make my seats fit into his car. Sounds like he really wants them, and doesn't care what it takes to make them fit...
I, on the other hand would find a lot of guilt in selling this to him knowing full well that he won't be getting it to work. Unless of course I am wrong on this.
Anyone here with any more knowledge on the '77 cars interiors. Is there a possible way of making this work?
Thanks
Duane
Old March 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by 69Rman
Ok, so I know this seems like a real stupid question to some of you, but I'm trying to sell a '71 Cutlass S Seats, Buckets and rears, locally, and a guy who has a '77 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, has contacted me and asked if there was any companies that make up any necessary brackets to make my seats fit into his car. Sounds like he really wants them, and doesn't care what it takes to make them fit...
I, on the other hand would find a lot of guilt in selling this to him knowing full well that he won't be getting it to work. Unless of course I am wrong on this.
Anyone here with any more knowledge on the '77 cars interiors. Is there a possible way of making this work?
Thanks
Duane
Um, A-body buckets regularly sell for $250 a pair in totally shredded condition. Nice sets sell for $400-$500. Buckets for 73-77 cars can be bought for a fraction of that and will bolt in. You may want to reconsider this plan.