General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Who is selling parts in Albuquerque next week?

Search this Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 07:29 AM

Who is selling parts in Albuquerque next week?

My wife & I are flying from Indy to N.M. to actually go to the car show & enjoy the cars & people instead of hauling a trailer all the way there to sell parts.
But I'm shipping a couple boxes of parts for customers & to sell & wanted to see if anyone that has swap meet spaces would be willing to let me display my small amount of stuff on one of their tables? I would pay you of course. I would think I could use just a few square feet of table space, possible less. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:11 PM

What type stuff do you have? I stated loading today. No sure how big the spots are, but from the other times I sold stuff, they weren't to big. I only have room for a couple tables, and I have a lot of small stuff, which I found works better if they are on tables and not on the ground. So tell me what you got, I may be able to help.
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:23 PM

I posted this on Facebook and have someone that is willing to help me out and a backup person. I appreciate your offer of help though. Thank you.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 08:50 AM

Can we assume that a USA corporation or citizen filed a defamation action against you in a USA state or federal court for statements transmitted by you via the internet while you were located in Canada?

If so, many in the legal field would submit that the threshold question is does the forum in which the cause of action is filed have the right to exercise long arm personal jurisdiction over the defendant. Attached is a relevant legal article:

https://www.chicagobusinesslawfirm.c...-lawsuits.html