General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old July 5th, 2011 | 08:43 PM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by 442much
My wife told me I couldn't buy the Vette I was looking at because I already had an "old car" and she didn't want to hear any more about it. So that was that. I never uttered another word about it and it never came up again....until I drove it home.

I asked: "Did you hear me mention the car after that?" No. "Did I whine and complain that I wanted it?" No. "Was it you that said you didn't want to hear another word on the subject?" Yes. "Then don't give me **** for listening to you!"

My friend said he'd never do that and how did I manage to pull it off? I told him he could do it too. He asked how. I said "When you wife is not looking, find where she puts her purse. Go get it, reach in and get your ***** back". Funny, he didn't laugh.
lol , yea i wont listen to my wife tell me what to do thats for sure , although i do respect her , i dont go around telling other people what to do with their hobbies so i dont want them telling me what to do with mine.....within reason of course
Old July 6th, 2011 | 11:38 AM

same story told by aces high.

buy a updated new or good one, possible with overdive.
And store the original, becouse you never know!

if it don't require cutting/welding and destroying the original stuf than why not.

i make several changes to my car to make it my own, but it could al be build to original state